Part 12

Tyson was getting transported to the hospital. Apparently he had a piece of iron lodged in his stomach. When he gained consciousness, he was in an ambulance.

Hilary was holding his hand and had tears in her eyes. Kenny was also sitting next to him. The doctor who was currently checking him noticed him opening his eyes told his friends that he was now conscious. Hilary immediately started crying and yelling at him with Kenny who sighed in relief and then called his friends.

He felt an immense amount of pain when he looked at his stomach. He then remembered his match and a wave of guilt washed over him. He failed his friends, his Dragoon, himself. He was weak. He felt the world around him going black and the last thing he saw was Hilary's eyes which were filled with tears. Those hurt him the most.

TIMESKIP

Tyson POV

I woke up in s hospital bed. As expected. Hilary was sleeping next to me. Her beautiful face had tear stains.  I tried to wipe them but felt an immense pain in my stomach. I saw that it was covered in bandages. I tried to press for a nurse but I couldn't move my hand. Wonder why?

I tried yelling out for the rest of the team and they rushed in and started to attack me with questions, except Kai. He just watched me with no emotions in his eyes. How does he even do that? 

Short after, a nurse came in and told everyone to leave the room. But I insisted to let Hilary stay in the room. 

She was still sleeping, undisturbed by the commotion which happened. The nurse examined me and then told me a news which left me in shock.

She told me that too much beyblading had finally taken its toll on me. My arm had many fractures and if I even launched a beyblade, then my entire bone would shatter. Turns out, I put too much pressure on my arm without relaxing which has caused a long lasting effect on my arm.

Then the truth hit me. I couldn't beyblade anymore.

She left the room to tell my other friends about the news. I looked at Hilary. She was looking at me in shock. She heard it all.

I told her to leave the room and leave me be. I needed some me time. She told me that I would be fine because I have them and they would look for a surgery.

Then she left me be.

I was lost in my own thoughts. 

What would happen now? 

End of my beyblading career?