Part 31

"Aahhh! "
Screams were heard as the group of Dark Bladers clutched their heads and were acting like they were getting exorcised.

Well no 'hallelujah Hallelujah' could he heard.

"Max is that normal? " Tyson asked his best friend as they looked at DARK group getting engulfed in a dark shadow ball unless they couldn't be seen. Tyson had seen it with the boy from earlier.

"If you defeat a person who wields a dark beyblade, they lose their 'darkness' and become normal. But the process is a bit painful. It's like your brain is trying to forcefully leave your skull." Max answered. He looked as if he was also in pain.

"How do you know that?" Tyson asked seeing Max's detailed description.
"Because I was one of them. But someone defeated me and I became normal. From then onwards, I have been wandering around, trying to find the person who defeated me." Max said.

Tyson was about to inquire more but the ball of shadows dissipated. The Dark group which had attacked them was no longer dark.

"Boss! " One of the minions exclaimed as he noticed that he no longer had a voice in his head. He looked around trying to find his boss. He saw three men looking at him. Finding boss came first.

"Your boss is behind you. " Rashid said as the minion looked behind him to find his boss.

"Boss! "
"Minion 2! "
"Boss! "
"Minion 3! "
"Boss!"
"Minion 1! "
"Boss! "
"Minion 4! "
"Boss our salaries! "
"Bah! You are all fired! "
"Boss! "

"Ok this is getting a little out of hand. Just ask them what had happened to them." Rashid said.