Part 11

Disciple's blade started to move at speeds which couldn't be seen by a naked eye and began to advance towards Dragoon. 

"Tyson's gonna lose if this keeps up." kai said.

"Ohhh.... while Disciple's blade of was absorbing Dragoon's stamina and power, it also slowly destroyed Dragoon from the inside. Dragoon will be blown to bits if Shadow blade even touches Dragoon. Tell Tyson to dodge attacks." Kenny explained.

"TYSON! YOUR BLADE'S GONNA COLLAPSE IF SHADOW BLADE ATTACKS YOU! KEEP DODGING HIS ATTACKS!" Ray shouted.

"Huh?" Tyson was not having a good time. Shadow blade was advancing fast. He couldn't dodge even if he wanted to. He had only one choice. Go all out.

Hopes of all of his friends was riding on him. He had to win for them. For their bit-beasts.

He couldn't lose.

Not now.

He looked back to see Hilary watching him with worry. He had to win for her. He loved her but had to deny her. He would confess to her after he wins. If he wins.

"SPIRAL GALAXY STORM!" He shouted. 
Huge pieces of stadium broke out and began moving around Dragoon. 

Come one Shadow Blade.

"HAAAAAAAA!" Tyson.

"HAAAAAAAA!" Disciple.

The two blades collided and huge amount of dust and stadium pieces covered the whole arena. People had to take cover from the sharp broken pieces. 
Finally the dust cleared. 

Disciple's blade was still spinning unscathed whereas Dragoon.... was in pieces.

Only the part of his bit beast had remained while everything else broke. 

He fell to his knees. Not only from his loss but also from pain. A piece of stadium had found his way to his stomach and lodged itself there. He grabbed his Dragoon or what was left of it, got up and started to limp out of the stadium. 
"AND YOUR NEW BEYBLADE CHAMPION, THE DISCIPLE!" Crowds began to snap out of their stupor and started to cheer for Disciple. While his friends saw his condition and began to rush towards him. He couldn't move forward anymore and then everything went black.

The last thing he saw was Hilary's crying face running towards him.