Part 3

The tournament was going to start soon. Still no sign of Tyson. Kenny, Daichi and Hilary tried to search him but in vain. They were worried.

All the teams that were competing in the tournament had come into the town. All Stars, White Tigers, Blitzkreig Boys, the Disciples, and BBA Revolutionaries.

The first match was between BBA RL against the White Tigers. Daichi was about to go when Tyson appeared. He was more paler than usual.

He ignored his team and got ready to battle against Lee. Lee was shocked by his appearance.

Heck everyone in the stadium was shocked.

"3...2....1...GO!"

"Go Galleon!"
"Go Dragoon!"

Both the blades collided and sparks flew. But just after one collision, Dragoon flew out of beystadium. Everyone was shocked.
Now it was time for round two.
"3...2...1..Let it Rip! "
Tyson again got knocked out because he wasn't paying attention and Dragoon reflects his mood.
Lee started asking Tyson what happened but Tyson says to have one more round as a formality.
Lee agrees and gets ready. Everyone in the arena is shocked. Even Kai.
Daichi tries to stop him but he doesn't listen. "Let it Rip! "
The moment Lee's blade hit Dragoon, it flew out of the stadium. The White Tigers were surprised.
Tyson picked up Dragoon and started leaving. But Lee asked" You could win easily but then why? "
" You can sympaathise with me ok that one. People look up to you as a leader but deep inside you know you would fail them. It starts disturbing you. Same is happening with me. Being a world champion is sure is tough. That's why I don't want to win. I have won far too many times. If losing my title and getting betrayed by my loved ones is the price I have to pay for getting relieved of my pressure, I will pay. In fact I am paying it.
Ray left me to stand alone. Same as Max. Kai joined Tala once again. Daichi won't understand me same as Kenny. Hilary won't know it so what is the point in keeping them? "
He said as he began walking stunning everyone.
Daichi started to yell at him but he didn't listen. Hilary was now super worried for Tyson and asked him what was wrong with him but Tyson shouted at her and she ran away. Hilary silently cried at her love's behaviour and tried to help him. She would get his firends to help him before it is too late.

 He only said one thing- "Now this is the last you see of me. Now when I come back, the Tyson you know would be gone. Hope you understand."

Kenny was silent throughout this.

Next match was Max against Michael of All Stars. Steve would compete but his blade was getting repaired.

Max went up and got ready.

"Go Draciel!"
"Go Trygle!"

(Just imagine the original battle between Max and Michael in season one episode twenty seven)

IMAGINE

IMAGINE

IMAGINE

done?

Now chapter's over.

Bye