Part 17

"So he......just left?" Max asked. He knew Tyson would do it but didn't know he would do it too soon. He did tell them that he would leave for a while, take a break, try to heal himself but just not so soon.

Ray didn't know what to do. He knew to never question Tyson when he declared something serious but this.... this was completely unexpected. 

"I don't know what to do now? Should we tell the police?" Hilary asked. She was panicking. It was obvious that she liked him but he didn't know what happened that night. Maybe something related to confession? That's why Hilary is worrying so much? Ray never understood women. Actually very few people do.

Kai knew this was going to happen. He may not show emotions but he was just good at controlling it. (Can I get some suitable pairing for Kai. Even OC could work. Just comment) He cared about his teammates. He knew that he should have stopped Tyson but he also knew that it was necessary to let him go in order for him to heal. 

Mr Dickinson and his gramps were worried sick about Tyson's well being. They wanted to go to the police but Kai stopped them. He told them that he would be okay. Just leave him. They accepted begrudgingly. 

Hilary went to the dojo were Kenny and Daichi were waiting for them. They wanted to know what to do next. They just sighed and all sat on the dinner table, everyone thinking what to do next.

Where was Tyson Granger?

AN: You wanted it so much. I was actually going to post it on Wednesday but I got hit by basketball real hard in the face.......