Part 19

"So you want to leave? Like leave leave and not vacation leave?" Max asked Tyson who was looking out of the window. He just told them about his decision of leaving, and all of them were shocked.

Max was shocked. His face showed it. Tyson didn't seem the kind of a man to leave. The Bladebreakers had broken up but it was their own choice, not Tyson's. Now he wanted to leave and take a break. Max understood him, understood his loss. Max would let Tyson do as he pleases, if this is what Tyson needs, then Max will give it to him. So this was how Tyson felt when they left the team.

Ray's eyes showed concern for his friend. First losing the championship which he had retained for three years and then losing it just like that. He should have known the symptoms. Tyson needed his help before, and he wasn't there. Now Tyson needed a break. And Ray would just give him that.  Ray could also feel that Tyson's renewal will be very important in the upcoming storm, his gut told him that.

Kenny was Tyson's longest friend, but he failed as a friend. He couldn't be there when Tyson needed a shoulder. Now Tyson's leaving and this affected him in a bad kind of way. Kenny would be there when Tyson would return, no matter how long.

Kai was not a man of emotions. He could relate with Tyson. If he was Tyson's position, he would have done the same. But when Tyson broke the news, his eyes widened before reverting back to a cold stare. Tyson was the force binding them together, second to only Hilary. 

Hilary.... Hilary didn't know about this but when she would hear about this, her heart would break.

 "Also a storm is coming. I can sense it. I think you all can feel it too. Promise me.." Tyson's voice broke a little before he took a deep breath and continued "Promise me that you will face the storm together if I am not there. And Daichi, your Strata Dragoon's better." With that Tyson closed his eyes.

Kai's hunch was right. Something dark and big was approaching. Something which needed the band to fight it together. And there is no team without Tyson.

AN: I told that updates would be coming from 18th, but let's ignore it.