Part 7

"Welcome to the final round of the three way battle." Topper announced. But before he could continue further, Mr Dickinson came and stopped him. He whispered something him in his ear which surprised him. Then he made another announcement. "Well it seems there is a change of plans. This is no more a three way battle. First Kai would have to battle it out against the Disciple. The winner of this match would face the reigning champion Tyson for the World Beyblade Championship!"

Tyson sat in the stands with a heavy burden on his shoulders which he wanted to be removed.

Kai entered the stadium with his signature expression. The Disciple entrance bought literal darkness with him. Brooklyn sensed it and started to tell Kai and the others. Everyone tensed.

How to stop darkness, this question arised in everyone's minds. Hilary was now more worried.

"Bladers ready? 3...2....1... LET IT RIP!" The finals began.

Now imagine Brooklyn vs Kai for the Bega qualifiers (the first match)

Imagined?

Kai was carried off in a stretcher with the Blietzkrieg Boys following them. 

The Disciple insisted for some rest which the referee agreed. The match between Tyson and the Disciple would be tomorrow. Till then Daichi would battle Tyson.

Now imagine Tyson and Daichi fighting with Tyson winning in the end (cause I suck at fighting scenes)

Imagined?

Now it was time for rest. Everyone could feel the tension in the air. 
It was the calm before the storm.