Part-28

"So you are saying that the guy who defeated me in the tournament was just a pawn? And the entire army has now taken over? "

"Basically yes. They defeat a person, make him part of their gang, it makes the person more powerful. But if you or me defeat the person, they return back to their original state. But it takes a toll on their body." Max informed Tyson.
Tyson was staring into space like he was thinking something.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here? Two former members of the world champions.. " A voice said from behind as they both took their stances. A group of five people emerged from the shadows, all wearing black cloaks but the middle one was wearing a black jacket. "It would be nice for them to turn dark, ain't it? " He said to his colleagues.
They all took out their beyblades, all black but of different designs.

Max and Tyson took out their own blades. Tyson's Dragoon and Max's Draciel. But his beyblade looked heavily used. Tyson thought that it would break into pieces if used one more time.

"We challenge you to a match. You three against us four. If you manage to win, you battle me. And if you still win, you get to go. But if you lose, you are dead meat." The leader stated as he snapped he had his minions ready the ground for the battle.
Max and Tyson looked at each other.
"We accept. "