Part 5

"Welcome to the match between the Champion Tyson and his partner Daichi! They are fighting against the F Dynasty in a tag match!"

Imagine them fighting 

Imagined?

"It seems that Tyson is back in his form." Ray said. But Tyson was still looking weak.

Kai had his suspicions.

Next match was between Max and Ray. 

Both got into their stance. "Ready... 3 ...2...1...Let it RIP!"

"Go Draciel!" Draciel started defending against Ray's attacks. Ray tried to look for an opening but he couldn't find one just yet. Draciel"s defense was really strong. Draciel tried to evade Ray's attacks by getting away from him. "Follow him Drigger!" Ray ordered. 

Drigger and Draciel were in a serious chase off. Drigger being Drigger finally got him and unleashed a barrage of attacks on him pushing it back to the edge. "Ok Draciel counterattack."

Draciel started giving his own attacks which Drigger had trouble defending. Tyson was shocked. "How can a defensive blade like that of Draciel attack like Drigger?" He asked Kenny. "I understand how. Draciel survived the attacks from Drigger and also started to absorb its power. Then when Drigger started losing its speed, Draciel started his own attacks with the power it gained from Drigger." "Woah..." Hilary said completely amazed by Max's new move.

"How's that Ray?" Max asked smug. "Ok that was good"Ray admitted. "But my Drigger still has some tricks my sleeve." He finished. "Gatling Claw!" 

"Gravity ATTACK!!" 
Both the blades collided and then dust flew. When the dust settled, Drigger was barely spinning and Draciel had stopped. "And the winner of this match is Ray! Max is now out of the tournament. Ray proceeds to battle the Disciple!"AJ announced.

"So here are the teams which would face each other next."
Kai vs F Dynasty

Ray vs Disciple

Lee(White Tigers) vs Kai

 Tyson and Daichi vs Tala (Blitzkrieg Boys)

Bear with us for more explosive matches!"