22

No one voted... I am sad. But anyway, here's your part 2.

It has been two years. Two years since Tyson left to train and find himself. For two years, Hilary has been waiting for him. But she had to be constantly hiding and on the move, such were the circumstances.

Few days after Tyson left, there was an attack. An attack of a new set of beybladers- the Dark Bladers. 

They challenged the normal ones to battle and if the Dark Bladers won, they would have to pledge their alliance to their cause. This took the beyblading world by storm. 

Many beybladers had become a part of the Dark Clan, as they began to be called. The ones who were left went into hiding. That was the reason why she, Max, Michael from All Starz, Ray and Mariah. 

She always missed Tyson and hoped to find him soon. Some feared that he became a Dark Blader but Hilary hoped for the opposite. 
'Where are you Tyson?' She thought. She was also learning to beyblade as her circumstances required her to be armed.

Pegasus was the name of her bit beast. She trained very hard to be on the level her remaining friends were on. She was catching up. Fast. 

On the other side of town.

Tyson was walking with his master Rashid in search of his old friends completely oblivious to what Rashid was telling him. He saw a man wrapped in a dark cloak looking at him.

Tyson asked the man about the whereabouts of his everyone. It was getting lonely with just him Rashid. The cloaked man looked at him with realisation and then drew out his black beyblade. "I challenge you to a battle!"