Part 2

"Morning sleepy head" Hilary said as she woke up Tyson. He woke up immediately. It was unlike him. He would sleep till one in the noon. Everyone noticed this and this answered Kai's suspicions.

Tyson was hyper ventilating. It was like he had a nightmare.

A bad nightmare.

 He looked around and his eyes landed on Hilary. The next thing everyone knew, he was hugging her tightly. Hilary was red.

Everyone's jaw dropped. They didn't expect Tyson to do this.

When they broke up, Tyson's face was also red. "Anyway, what happened guys?" He asked snapping everyone out off their stupor.

"Mr. Dickenson called us." "well then let's go." He said.

LINE BREAK

"So you are saying that we have to compete in another world tournament? That also solo?" Ray asked. "That pretty much sums it up. But a team can choose one person to battle also." Mr.D said. 

Tyson stood up and left the room without saying anything.

"What happened to him?" "We don't know."

"It's the pressure of being a three time undefeated champion. He's finally cracking up. He's gonna soon buckle under the weight of how people look up to him. He can't take it anymore. He doesn't have anyone to lean to. No one knows the things he is facing. That's why he is becoming cranky." Kai said to Mr.D and Hilary privately then left the room too.

His words sunk in. "Oh Tyson..." Hilary said. "Where is he? We have something to tell him." Ray said.

Max and Ray left the room and met Tyson in the stadium. "Tyson we have some thing to tell you." Max started. "I am competing in the tournament alone." Ray started. "And me too. We still want to follow our dream of becoming World Champion without as a part of any team. We are sorry Tyson." Max finished.

They waited for his reaction. But worried them more was his outburst.

He grabbed Ray by his shirt and yelled at him." Do you even know the pain I am going through? Being a champion is tough. It's finally cracking me up. I don't want anymore surprises before the tournament. If you wanna go then go. Don't blame me for what I am gonna do to you when we face again. It's the second time you are doing this. You did this in the previous tournament also. Now again? Then why don't you join them permanently? Get out of my sight." Then he pushed back Ray and ran out.

Outside, Kenny Daichi and Hilary confronted Tyson.  But he shrugged them off.

 Now he was about to be on his knees. He didn't want any friends. Friends let you down.

 He would change. 

No one cared for him anymore. 

Not even Hilary.

I am obsessed with beyblade.