ch52

52. Wolf Clan

The Pyramids were the most suitable training ground for most players currently. So it's not hard to find a party to grind with. However, XiaoYu's level was rather low. It was very hard for him to find any party he could share an equal EXP with.

Last night, I_Am_A_Poor_Man asked the she-devil of the Healers Alliance if there were any healers-only grinding parties in the group. This way, XiaoYu didn't have to look at other players' buffs and debuffs. He can just gain EXP with the rest of the party by killing monsters.

Chrysanthemum immediately replied it was not a problem with a fist to the chest. She will find a group for the wee lamb. Sweat rolled down I_Am_A_Poor_Man's forehead at that. Was he sending XiaoYu to the wolves' den?

"Xiao-Yu, you can go grind in the Pyramids from now on," messaged the fully-rested I_Am_A_Poor_Man who'd just logged on. The days without meetings and overtime were just the best.

"Why?"

"The ranged attacks of those Jiangshi are so annoying. Head over early."

"But my level..." Mummies were at least Level 70. Was there really no problem with such a large level difference?

"The devil would find you a healer party. You just need to kill monsters at your own pace then."

"Oh."

*********

"XiaoYu? XiaoYu?" HereticKing called out.

"Ah? Ah. I had a message," XiaoYu replied.

"Notifying you about the team training?"

"No. Big Brother Poor told me to go grind in the Pyramids from now on."

"That's good too. You level faster when you fight above your level range." Back then, HereticKing dragged quite a few along with him doing so. Fighting monsters way above their levels, bosses way above their levels. Those bunch of brats only got their reflexes and skill from that. How else would they be the elite pillars supporting the guild?

"Mn. True." He's not brave enough to attack monsters that were of too high a level when he's alone. His reserved personality and the tiny cat's uniqueness also stop him from actively seeking parties. Of course he wouldn't miss out on a chance like this. He needed to work hard on making himself stronger. Only then would he not be bullied all the time.

"I'll take you to the Pyramids to record down the map now." (Maps would only show all markings and areas when the area had been explored once. If not, it'll just show an empty space. The only exceptions were special maps like the Maze Forest.)

Rather than having the two humans and one cat sat on the large bed and stared at each other, why not do something meaningful before the afternoon team training starts.

HereticKing and I_Am_A_Poor_Man did bring XiaoYu along to grind in the Pyramids, but they ran straight for the nest for the underground Berserk Mummies. The spawn zones for normal Mummies were up from the entrance.

With consideration for HereticKing's level, the two charged straight for the high-level Mummies at the top floor to grind after exploring the low-level Mummies spawn paints. As the monsters here were within 20 levels of HereticKing, he could earn some experience too. Of course, the mobs on this level had ranged attacks.