Little Girls

I ran down the hallway as fast I could. I turned to see Logan speeding up. "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!" I screamed as I ran in the gym. I'm suppose to be in the gym anyways. I swiftly turned the corner and entered the gym.

Logan might be on the football team, but I'm his coach so I'm used to this. "Aubrey!!" He screamed, crouching down out of breath. "Yes Logan?" I asked in the sweetest voice possible.

He groaned and walked towards me, picking me up and slinging me on his shoulder like I was a rag doll. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To the field." That's good. Now I don't have to walk there. "Can you carry me around more often?" He chuckled.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"
"Yes, yes I am." I looked down. I can see his butt.. He set me down once we reached the field.

"Do you know how awkward that was? I had to stare at your butt for like a minute straight.." All the guys doubled over with laughter. I rolled my eyes. "Okay! Everybody up! We're going to run a lap and get started! You know the drill!" I yelled and everyone seemed to understand that it was time to get to work.

††††

"Can I ride with you today?" Logan asked. I shrugged. "Sure." He got in  the passenger's side of my car while I started it up, pulling out of the school's parking lot. "Most of you guys were screaming like little girls during practice today." I said chuckling. He scoffed.

"We did not!" I rolled my eyes. "Trust me, you guys were screaming like little girls. I should know, I did babysit at one point in time of my life." 

I pulled into his driveway and parked the car. "Well, bye Aubrey. I think I might go get some new footwear later. Wanna tag along?" I nodded. "I need some new Jordans. These ones are a bit worn out." He smiled.

"Awesome! See ya later then!" I smiled and nodded, pulling out of his driveway. I guess I will see you later.