Hospitalized

I raced down the field and plowed my way through the crowd. "Logan." He looked so beat up. Two of the other players collided in his sides and he hasn't gotten up since . I don't think he can get up. I held his hand in mine and brushed his hair out of his face. "You're gonna be Okay."

"Promise me, Bubbs? " I nodded my head. "Promise. " The coach came over and told us he called the ambulance.

A few minutes later, the ambulance came and I rode in the back with Logan.

"He's gonna be Okay Right?" I asked the lady sitting next to me in the ambulance. She nodded. "He'll be fine. I promise." I sighed in relief but came to a realization.

"He won't be able to be in school for a while will he? Or be able to play football."

††††††

"Is he going to be Okay?" I asked, walking frantically to the doctor. "He's going to be fine. He doesn't have any broken bones but he has some really bad bruses."

"Oh my Gosh Yes! Can I see him?" The doctor nodded and I ran into his room. I smiled and sat next to him.

"What I tell ya Logey Bear? You're gonna be fine." He smiled. Ms. Smith came in and smiled at me. "That's my cue. I'll see you later Okay?" He nodded. He reached out his arms for a hug and I hugged him carefully enough not to hurt him.

"See you later Bubbs. " He said and kissed my forehead. I nodded, walking out of the room and sadly going home.