You're Back!

"Hey." Matthew greeted me with a smile. "Hey."

We are currently walking to lunch and I can't wait to eat. I quickened my pace and got my food. When we sat down, I starred at the empty seat across from me. I miss my Logey Bear. He's doing well and he should be back anytime soon now but it's empty without him here.

I felt a hand on my back. "Hey, I'm leaving. You wanna come with?" Matthew whispered in my ear. I nodded my head. He's been so nice to me and has proved he's not a total douche. Doesn't mean I trust him all the way.

He kissed me on the cheek, something he usually doesn't do, and said a simple Okay. That's when I looked up and noticed everyone was staring at us. Way to make a scene Matthew. I thought as I took a bite of my pizza. I could practically feel all the stares but I ignored them and continued to eat.

††††††

"Logey! " I cheered as he opened the door. He smiled and hugged me as tight as he could.

When he finally released me from his grip, we walked upstairs to his room.  "You're Back! I haven't seen you in forever!!" He screeched. I chuckled. "So forever is yesterday?" He nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay then Logan." He smiled. "Go somewhere with me." He said.

"Where?" I asked.
"Wherever, just go somewhere with me."

I nodded. "Okay."