I don't want to.

"Please?" Chris begged. I shook my head. "Aubrey, I'm gonna go get us some punch. I'll be back in a few  minutes Okay?" He asked. I sighed but nodded. He kissed my cheek and walked over to the bowl of punch. Chris walked away and I smiled.

My smile slowly faded as Logan walked up to me. "Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked. I turned around so I wasn't facing him and crossed my arms over my chest. He walked around so he could face me but I just looked at the ground. Me and him were still wearing the same shoes..

"Here's your punch." I looked up to a smiling Matthew and gladly accepted the drink. He put his arm on my waist as I started swaying to the music again.

I looked around the room and tried to find Tasha. When I spotted her she was already smiling at me. I smiled back and looked at Logan. "Can I at least have one dance with you?" He asked. I shook my head. When I was finished with my punch Matthew put both of the cups on a nearby table. He's been really nice to me lately.

"Wanna go dance again or do you want to just hang out?" Matthew asked. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the dance floor.

Another slow song -that I'm not familiar with - started playing.

Me and Matthew continued to dance. In the middle of the song, someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "Logan, let go of my wrist! I don't want to talk to you! There's nothing to talk about!" His grip on my wrist is starting to hurt. "Logan! Let go!" As hard as I tried he wouldn't let me go. I could see a bruise already start to form. Since when did he have that much strength?

"Dude. Let her go. You're hurting her." Matthew said. I didn't notice the crowd around us until now.

Logan released my hand and I held my wrist.

I winced in pain as I touched it. Matthew examined my hand and kissed the forming bruise. Talk about physical contact....

I looked up at Logan. His hands were balled up in fists and he was mad. I don't know what he's mad about though. If anything, I should be mad. Maybe he's mad because he's jealous.. Yeah, I know about his crush.

I'm not stupid.

"What's your problem? Do you not know how to treat a girl?" Matthew growled.

Well, watch this turn into a fight..

"I've known her since we were kids. I think I know how to treat her."

"Are you sure? Cause that's not what I just saw. Keep your hands off of her." 
I stepped back. I guess I don't have a say in this.

Three more minutes of arguing later and they started fighting. I held Logan back and Scott grabbed Matthew. Dean came over and helped me with Logan. He wouldn't calm down. His lip was bleeding and he had a red mark on his jaw. "Get off of me!" He said.

And That's when his elbow connected with my stomach, then my jaw.

I crouches down on the floor and held my stomach. "Thanks for elbowing the crap out of me." I groaned. He looked at me for a minute and I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Well, my friend, it's too late for Sorry."