👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ 6

Part 6

Recap: Aman's confrontation to roshni.....
Now I am writing some before conversation so that it will continue nicely plz adjust.......

Aman: liar you are dying to come to the party
Roshni looked into him, she amazed

Roshni; not at all(again started reading book)

Aman: then say me the truth do you want to come or not?
Looking into her eyes

Roshni: yes,.......yes aman ( staring at his eyes )

Aman: then say what's the problem ?

ROSHNI: you wont understand. These type of things are easy for you.

Aman: what's easy?

Roshni: this........ these things like going out with friends partying with your close ones and making friends vagera vagera......(in distressed voice) you have been always like that from your childhood. Even in school sabki favourite cool guy. But I am not like that I am really reserved huh boring stuff and do you remember what I was like in in school? I had no friends aman I just used to sit In a corner and study. Making fun of teachers enjoying and chilling with friends back bench chats I.......I couldn't do them then,and I cant do them now..... cause huh !!!🥺

Meanwhile aman intrepted.........

Aman: you're very cool girl roshni ( looking into her eyes)

Roshni listened and turned away but aman caught her hand.

Aman: do you remember the way you showed up on this trip the very last minute with some of the strangers all alone that needs guts and you're very courageous roshni.
And do you remember this you used to fight with our classmates for the wrong thing they used to say. And you left me behind in races, you used to sing songs, you are a topper roshni and you are ambitious doctor. you're a multitalented dude!!
(She smiles a little)
Just stop feeling pity for yourself...... and start loving who you are.you are just so fine the way you are.
But there is problem though you dont smile enough. 😀
Do you know how beautiful you look when you smile.

(He came closer) ( thier eyes are meeting with each other )

Roshni:  (smiles heartfully)

Aman; ☺

Roshni mind voice: hmm some different feeling 🥰 I am feeling relaxed after speaking with aman. He is such a good friend...... friend no no something more than oh no ...no roshni .....hmm. ( blushing hardly) Hahaaaa I am really happy now. Just as he said I am enjoying the present. But today I will definitely say him about my feelings. I don't want to lose him but he has his dreams. Uff roshni dont overthink. Just then aman tapped me and I got back into sense.

Aman: hey what are you thinking? Come with me

Roshni: haaa ( I laughed a little. then aman took my hand.)

Roshni mind voice: Aman took my hand and pulling me towards the road.

Writer : they reached the spot(concert) that is full of lights and a lot crowd around them. Some people are enjoying the songs some people are having drinks. Most of the people were dancing thier heart out.
Then their friends aman,avi,anshu were shocked to see that scenario. Beacuse they haven't seen roshni this happy.......
Roshni is dancing her heart out to those songs. She is enjoying like never before or after.......
Roshni isn't looking at anybody she's just doing whatever she wants to......
Roshni Avi anshu and aman too danced all night like there's no tomorrow.
After avi and anshu roshni were doing dance
Aman is just looking at roshni with his eyes moist.......
Roshni: oy aman join us

Aman: okay cheshmesh 😂
They enjoyed a lot and took some pics.
They danced all night

Later at nearly 3:00am that day after the dance
Writer: roshni thought to express her feelings to aman.
Avi and anshu are dancing and talking with other people
Meanwhile roshni and aman were into the main road while speaking to each other unknown to them its midnight. Later aman and roshni are speaking with each other while walking.

Aman: the night is still young. wish this night would be forever.........like this.

Roshni: I want to say you something.

Aman: what.....

Meanwhile anshu and avi came running towards aman and roshni.
Anshu: oy aman roshni so you both are here we are searching for you guys here it is aman your bag you forgotten in the concert place.

Avi: ha

While anshu is giving him, just then the bag fallen down
A letter came out of the bag. Then avi took the letter outside
Aman shocked and didnt knew what to do.....

Avi: oy aman what's this ?
He opened the letter and shocked to see the matter.........

Precap: what shook avi?
Why is aman afraid of showing that letter ?
Friends breakup?
Why roshni didnt express her feelings to aman?
Find out in next part 7

Hello busy people, thank you for the response plz rate and give feedback........ I will post part 7 soon until then bye!!!!