👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ 9

Part9

Recap: sorry I didn't remember plz check previous part.

Aman opened the email and shocked to see anshu's video mail.
The video starts with avi and anshu's fight.
Anshu: hey aman!!! This avi had completely ruined my plans to surprise you! 🤣😂
Then avi left the room.
Anshu: but no problem, I have plan B! How do I look?
(She wore a pink bodycon dress)
Long hair,french manicure and ladies jewelry. Dont laugh, you donkey! I am sending you this video in this sexy clothes😂 so that you'll miss me just a little bit and come to my wedding.( she came near to camera ) yeah man! I am getting married! That's me anshu! Haha. (Laughed loudly)
Destination wedding in jaipur,Rajasthan 15th to 21st of December. (He smiled) Cant believe it? Me either! (Chuckles)
And gonna maintain the secret who the groom is going to be😉
look aman, I know you're very busy. You're life is amazing and extremely cool, Fascinated and you dont like comming to india. BUT PLEASE COME. ( in lightly audible voice she is sobbing) I am losing my mind here. Can you just believe it we grew up! Yes we grew up! From snatching away the chocolates of yours and inviting you to come to my wedding to make you eat sweets. 😊 hope you remember these things and come to meet us. Okay,love you bye.

(His eyes became wet although he smiled)
He is thinking about all the things.

That evening in india,
In roshni's home,
The calling bell rang.

Salma: roshni go and see who's that! The calling bell rang.

Roshni: ha ammi
She opened the door and shocked to avi and anshu standing in front of her. Meanwhile salma came.

Roshni; oh my god anshu avi what a pleasant surprise.

Salma: welcome home both of you. Roshni take them to your room and I will bring some snacks.

Anshu: aren't you surprised?😉

Roshni : I am after 4 long years we met.i am what's up! Avi

Avi: haha pure surprise roshni we have a good news!

Roshni: whats that?

Avi&anshu: we are going to get married.......

Roshni: omg congratulations guys I knew something is there between you two fellows 😃
They trio hugged
Salma: here is the snacks....... congratulations kiddos.....

Avi: thank you and here is the invitation 15th to 21st December in jaipur,Rajasthan. You and aunty should definitely come.

Anshu: yes pakka you're comming ok!

Roshni; I will but I am working in the hospital so...... thse long days they won't approve leave yaar....

Avi: leave it to me we will do something.

Anshu: ok pack your bags you're comming with me.

Roshni: what? Now? Are you kidding!

Avi: aunty you and roshni should come with us today only as we were leaving the city today. We are going along with families including riya and saanvi you should come roshni.

Salma: hmm kids actually I have to take care of house right!
These long days I cant but no problem I'll send roshni okay. I will come on the wedding date.😊 roshni go pack.
.
.
.
Finally they settled and anshu avi took roshni with them to
Jaipur along with thier families.
They reached jaipur, rajasthan......
They were enjoying the view.