👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ 18

🌸Part 18🌸

Recap: aman, roshni's heated argument because of sameer. Roshni confessed her to aman,then they🙊💏💋

Roshni: Agar main tumhare saath do minute aur rahi toh mujhe times pyaar ho jayega, phir se. Aur tumhe nahi hoga, phir se.🥺🥺🥺 ( If I stayed with you for two more minutes, I would fall in love with you again. And you won't, again )

Later they kissed and roshni left the place.
After sometime, everyone is gathered the boys are singing songs. Even aman joined, avi is playing guitar. They are having fun. Anshu is tasting all the food items, just then roshni came there and smiling at aman, aman be like 😉
Roshni sighed him to come near her. He came.

Roshni: aman, sameer went away......
Meanwhile aman interrupted her,

Aman: I love you.

Roshni: aman......really?

Aman: I love you.

Roshni: I love you too...... ( tears in her eyes🥺)
Aman came near her to give a hug but she went backwards with tears in her eyes.

Roshni: but......this......aman love is a different feeling and we really felt it You love me, I love you that's okay but what's happens next aman?

Aman: what happens next roshni?

Roahni: But you and me cant carry this 3 magical words
( I love you ) I just.....dont....know. you and me.....😔

Aman: we will talk about this. We will sort it out....its...just....

Aman holded roshni's hand and not leaving her. He is just watching her with moist eyes.

Roshni : please let me go aman!😞

He holded her hands tightly and put those on his shoulder and hugging her.

Aman: no

Roshni: please! Leave me.

Aman : no

Roshni: I am a simple girl aman. Not special or not unique. From my childhood only studies and home. That's what I knew. But you have shown me a whole different world. BUT
I am still a simple girl. I want to live a simple life.
Just like you used to say me "you are not wrong you are just different from me" yes aman you are really different from me. So Just let me go😢🥺🥺

Aman: I cant let you go ( he hugged her and tears formed in his eyes)
Even roshni hugged him tightly.

Roshni: then dont go to U.S. Dont take up this job,That you waited for years to achieve. Dont travel. Because I cant come along with you. Mom....Hospital, my clinic......
My dear ones. Everything is here. Then say what should I do? Ok! Fine YOU WILL VISIT ME THRICE IN A YEAR. AND YOU WILL NOT FLIRT AROUND THE GIRLS in U.S. 😔 (he smiled a bit) AND AFTER SOME YEARS YOU WILL COME TO INDIA AND HERE.......

( writer: a drop of her tears fallen on his shirt. He is just thinking dont know what is he going to say. He is just thinking about all the consequences) he interrupts.

Aman: roshni..... I.....

She interrupted,

Roshni: shhhhh I understand you. And I dont force you. Beacuse I know you.....your ambitions.....your dreams everything. It would be nice if you could stay with me but after few years what if you say beacuse of roshni I lost my everything ,my dream....my ambition everything. On that day I cant bear the guilt or regret. I wanted you to be happy aman. This is why we......should forgot everything.......bye.

(She is sobbing inside her heart. And aman felt it. With a heavy heart she is trying to break the hug)

Aman: dont go roshni, this feels good.

Roshni: and this is why I have to leave.

Aman : please 5 minutes.....(tears rolling down 🥺🥺)

Roshni: Aman....

Writer : And they hugged each other heartfully but with full of tears in thier eyes. And then roshni left the place but aman is still standing idle. The hug between roshni and aman is an emotional rollercoaster which in a minute makes us realise that no matter how hard we love someone, sometimes we have to let go of them, for the sake of thier happiness. A few minutes of hug that teaches that love demands that sacrifices to be made, and the real misery is when we cant even decide what do we love more, our dreams or the people.

Precap: WILL AMAN CONVINCE ROSHNI?
WHAT WILL BE AMAN'S DECISION?
Anshu and Avi's wedding.
( inviting you all for avi and anshu's wedding🤭🙊
welcome everyone )

Hello busy people, plz rate and give your valuable feedback. I'll post part 19 soon until then bye bye thank you😀