👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ 17

🌸Part 17🌸

Recap: Aman avi and anshu spent time and discussed a lot meanwhile aman Is shocked to see some scenario.

Aman came there and saw a boy and roshni talking with each other roshni is facing back to aman so she cant see him .He had tears in his eyes.

That boy: hum dono keliye (for two of us)
He also bought two soft drink glass bottles.

Roshni: oh hey,😀
Aman is just watching roshni Meanwhile the boy saw aman

That boy to aman: aap kuch dudund Rahihey ( are you searching for something)

Just then aman dropped the glassbottles and roshni jerked and saw aman standing behind her. Roshni observed his expressions.

Aman: yeh kon hai? ( who is this man) (in a cold voice)

Roshni: yeh SAMEER hai......shaadi shoot karney keliye aayi hai! Eshmeet hai na.... uske business partner hai. ( he is sameer......came to shoot the wedding and you know eshmeet right! He is her business partner)
(smiled looking at aman)
Meanwhile sameer interrupted her.....

Sameer : aur roshni se Milne keliye😚 (and to meet roshni)

Aman is looking coldly to roshni and sameer. Roshni's smile faded and looking at aman as she is sensing something wrong.

Aman: why are you sitting here roshni?
Roshni is looking at aman seriously.

Sameer: (aap hai kaun?) Who are you to ask

Aman: tu jao ( you go away pointing fingers towards sameer with moist eyes in a angry tone)😠

Roshni: amann (in a serious and angry tone)

Sameer: excuse me!

Aman: I said.... please go away.( in a teary eyes )

Roshni : aman stop it ( in a serious tone)

Sameer: you are speaking rubbish.

Aman: oy! Listen this is my bestfriends wedding and we dont need you ( came in front of roshni)

Sameer: oh stop this rubbish anyways I came to this place to speak with roshni. ( sat beside of roshni)
Aman cant able to tolerate and interrupts....

Aman: I am roshni's boyfriend.
Roshni is looking at aman shockingly😯 sameer stood up in a angry way.

Aman: tu Chal!

Both are comming near to each other in a physical way then roshni came in front of them and stopping it.

Roshni: guys stop it! Come on aman! Sameer give me....5 minutes I'll talk about it ok!
Sameer is going in a angry way and aman is watching him coldly.

Roshni: thank you sameer.
He,left roshni turned towards aman.

Roshni: And you! You are not my boyfriend ok!(angry tone)

Aman: tho voh hey kya? ( then is it him)

Roshni: what happened to you aman?(In a distressed voice)

Aman: just dont speak about him!

Roshni is leaving the place.
Aman: then is it sameer who is keep on messaging you?

Roshni: oh so are you reading those messages?😖 yes it is him who is messaging me. ( shattering)

Aman: oh so are you loving him? 🥺

Roshni is continuously trying not to shed tears. And she is leaving the place as she's not able to tolerate aman's words. And she is sobbing in her deep heart.
Aman came running towards her.

Aman: say! Are you loving him? ( shouting and teary eyes )

Roshni: what do you mean? ( in a tearful voice)

Aman: matlab hai! I thought you will share your things with me only. I thought you will have a drink with me only!
I meant it roshni
Aman is screaming at roshni in a angry childlike voice.
She came closer to him,

Roshni: amann!😔 what do you want to say.

Aman: I just wanted to say please send that sameer away from you.

Roshni: but why?😢

Aman: because.......because I wanted you to spend your whole time with me. Just with me🥺

Roshni; huh, aman, I'm sitting here with sameer because I can't spend any more time with you.....he is my freind.
🥺🥺🥺🥺

Aman: tho voh tera boyfriend nahi hai??

Roshni: nahi aman nahi.....you plz stop this nonsense........

Agar main tumhare saath do minute aur rahi toh mujhe times pyaar ho jayega, phir se. Aur tumhe nahi hoga, phir se.🥺🥺🥺 ( If I stayed with you for two more minutes, I would fall in love with you again. And you won't, again ) I truly loved you aman.

Writer: roshni is Holding aman's hands and crying, she sobbing but with a heavy heart as she knew the consequences. Aman realizes. He came closer to her,she is watching him. Then aman pulled her lips in a passionate & a sweet KISS to which she responded. After a while they opened thier eyes. Aman is holding her waist. Quickly she saw aman who is smiling a bit... she too smiled a bit and left from the place.

Precap: Roshni and aman to face the reality.?
Roshni realizes something big.?
The couple to part away due to aman's ambitions??
Avi and anshu's wedding.
Last day of the trip ?
What happens next?

Hello busy people, please give rating and feedback.
I'll post part 18 soon. Until then bye bye Thank you 😀