👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ 19

🌸Part19🌸

Recap: plz go and read. Sorry👉👈

Roshni went into her room and cried a lot as if there is no tomorrow because she knew " Moving on isn't about not loving someone anymore and forgetting them. It's about having the strength to say I still love you.

Roshni: amannnn......😢😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

The next day at wedding event.
Everyone is dressed up and having fun. Anshu avi and aman are selecting hairstyles for each other. Aman is controlling his pain and trying to smile. The trio is having fun and recalling the memories before entering into a new phase. Whereas roshni is all dressed up and is speaking to eshmeet about wedding ceremony preparations to divert herself and avoid aman.

At wedding venue
Anshu and Avi's outfits:

At wedding venueAnshu and Avi's outfits:

Roshni outfit:

Aman junaid khan(aman) outfit:

At night wedding time:Aman is taking videos

Aman is taking videos. Avi is sitting in the mandap and performing puja as the priest is instructing him. Then Anshu is comming ( kanya- agamanam the arrival of bride)and is escorted to the Mandap by her maternal uncle and aunt, signifying the acceptance of the union from the maternal side Bride's sisters, friends, and cousins join the procession to the mandap.just then roshni joined them aman suddenly saw her and mesmerized by her look and staring at her. Roshni then saw aman and her eyes became moist. Anshu saw her and smiled. After some time Roshni and aman saw anshu and avi smiling at each other in the mandap. Aman is observing roshni whose eyes filled with tears. Aman is observing how happy anshu and avi are. He is feeling guilty about his no marriage thoughts. After a while avi is applying vermillion to anshu,they are smiling at each other. Later at bharaat, aman went backwards as anshu is going away with avi.
He turned back. Suddenly a hand tapped on his back. He saw anshu crying for the first time looking at him. She reluctantly hugged him and smiled with the tears in her eyes. Aman too hugged her and smiled at her and she nodded and smiled. Avi is smiling at them. Later anshu went to roshni and hugged  her & smiled. Even roshni hugged her with tears in eyes and smiled at her. Avi is consoling anshu.

Later the four besties avi anshu roshni and aman hugged each other smiling heartfully.
Anshu and avi went away. Aman's eyes are searching for someone who is at corner looking at aman. That is roshni. Roshni observed aman watching her and she smiled although her eyes are filled with tears🥺. Aman eyes are welled up with tears and left from the place. She saw aman going away and cried sitting down in the venue.😭🥺😭she is sobbing a lot.

Later aman packed his bags and went to a hotel near airport as his flight is tomorrow night. Even roshni packed her bags and left rajasthan that night and went to mumbai.

The next day, evening.
Aman is at airport to go back to paris.  He  recalling his old memories about his father,mother,friends ect....
And he realizes what he is leaving behind and instead he goes to his own home which is in mumbai
he came to that place after many years. He went inside and saw his Father's photo frame hanging on the wall with mala.
He is recalling all the memories of his father where he and her mom gave him all the freedom and space. Where he spent his quality time with his parents. Where his parents made him to achieve his goals but now his father is not with him to guide aman.🥺 he sat on his father's chair and crying like a kid😭🥺🥺 suddenly a women came and hugged him. That is none other than parveen( aman's mom)

Aman: maaa 🥺🥺😭

Parveen: aman, how are you?🥺

Aman: maa I am really sorry......I.....have....

Parveen: no aman!🥺 Dont be sorry for yourself. I knew things haven't gone well in these years. Your dad's death....& everything. but I am really happy that you are happy with your dreams.

Aman: 😭🥺🥺🥺 dad.... wish he is here to speak with me. Maa I missed these moments with you and especially dad.
I can never have him back! Never.....🥺

Parveen : 😞😊If you want to tell your father how much you love him.....then just do what you have been doing till today.....live your dream. But remember living your dreams dosent mean leaving your loved ones😊. Do you remember your father used to say "Remember one thing no matter what happens in life... whatever... I am alway with you". Believe it aman.  And wherever you are, your father will always be with you Everything will be alright aman.

Aman: 🥺😊thank you maa.

Later they had a long time conversation and aman reconciled with her mom. And they spent a lot of quality time.

Precap:
WHAT WILL BE AMAN'S DECISION AFTER THE REALIZATION?
WILL ROSHNI AND AMAN MEET AGAIN?
WILL ROSHNI AND AMAN RECONCILE AGAIN?
WILL AMAN SACRIFICE HIS DREAMS OR FOLLOW HIS DREAMS AND GO BACK TO HIS SPECIAL HOST JOB?
WILL ROSHNI ACCEPT HIM AGAIN?
WILL THERE BE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER FAIRYTALE?
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Hello busy people.
Plz rate and give feedback to the ff
I'll post part 20 ( last part) soon stay tune.
Until then bye thank you 😀.