👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ 13

Part 13

Recap: aman roshni and others emotional toast to anshu&avi's wedding. I dont remember more go &read the last part to know.

After aman's toast, avi became emotional and left the place.
Meanwhile near the stage eshmeet called bride side friends for the toast as avi left to his room. The toast is going on........
Aman went to Avi's room. Avi was watching T.V to divert himself.

Aman: aye!this is my T.V show staply.
Avi changed the channel.

Aman; why did you change the channel? That's my T.V show yaar......

Avi: sorry.didnt know that.(in a distressed voice)
And again changed the channel and he is watching movie.

Aman felt it.
Aman: change it back.

Avi: it's your show aman. How many are you going to watch it? Huh (with moist eyes)

Aman: beacuse I want my bestfriend to see it.

Avi: not interested.....

They started arguing.

Avi : what's your problem (in a serious tone)

Aman: whats your problem avi ?(in a serious tone)

Avi: you know it.

Aman: I want to hear it from you.

Avi: huh this is the first time in 7and half years you have come to see us. You have called hmm 12-20 times ? Huh
And you're asking me whats my problem!!!

Aman: Arey avi..... it's not like you were calling every day,man (tears in eyes)

Avi: I did aman I called you a lot of times but I got sick of your answering excuses.you just forgot about us aman.
( in a loud voice)

Aman: try to get me avi I was really busy I......I just dont know. I had some dreams I had make my life......I had to ful- -fill my dreams,my career!(In a loud voice and teary eyes)

Avi: everything is about you aman.......do you even know how am I!!!!

Aman: this is how I am avi !!!! (shouted)

Writer: They started fighting in a friendly pillow fight because both of them had thier prons&cons. Nobody is wrong. Just they are different personalities with different mindsets.
Meanwhile anshu came and saw them. They are feeling guilty.

Aman: anshu you look so pretty! ( to divert her🤭😂🤣)

Anshu: shut up. I am getting married!!!,guys grow up.and my two bestfriends are fighting. Huh.....stop it and apologize to each other right now.

Avi: sorry

Aman: it's okay 😎🤣

Avi:anshu he is not saying sorry!

Aman: sorry.

Anshu: hug each other come on!

Avi and aman heartfully hugged each other and accepted the way it is! And both are really happy.then anshu smiled and came near them. The trio hugged each other. True friends never apart maybe in distance not in heart. Now they understood it.😃

The next day morning,
Sangeet celebrations are going on.

The sangeet venue.

Anshu and Avi's outfits

Roshni and aman's outfits

Writer: From children to grandparents everyone is having fun and dancing all over

Writer: From children to grandparents everyone is having fun and dancing all over. And the youth are having competitions among them. Roshni is little hesitant to dance but aman and anshu encouraged her. Finally she danced beautifully just like a peacock....... Everyone including anshu avi aman roshni was dancing and enjoying.
Finally at last segment all boys and girls danced, in which and avi & aman won the prize🏆 for thier BROMANCE and dance.🤭🤣🤣😂

Later they were really tired and went to thier respective rooms & slept peacefully.

The next day at early morning.
Roshni was sitting on a bench and speaking with her mommy in the phone call.

Roshni: ha ammi are you ok now ? Where are you now? take care. I'll message the medicines say chotu to bring it ok......no problem I'll say avi and anshu. Ya ya take care bye.
.
.
.

Meanwhile avi anshu and came there.
Anshu: what happened? Look'in so stressed!

Roshni: hmm ammi fallen from stairs. Unfortunately nothing big but small cuts that's it. She went to our aunt's home. She said she's not comming to your wedding, and said to say sorry.

Anshu: oh it's ok hope she is fine.

Avi: yes that's enough!

Roshni: she is okay now.
.
.
.
They finished thier conversation

At 9:00am in the morning.
anshu avi roshni and aman gathered.

Aman: boring yaar

Avi: yes aman I can understand there is no big event today just a small photoshoot that's it hm..,...

Roshni; oh

Anshu: okay then aman and roshni you two do this thing there are many tourism places why dont you go and check it out!?

Aman: hmm, that's a good idea. What about u cheshmesh?

Roshni; ok then.

RoshAN decided to go out.

Precap: roshni and aman visiting different places in rajasthan. Aman roshni spent some quality time but at last.......

Hello busy people, sorry guys I haven't posted anything in these 2 days as I am not well 🤒 really sorry for the inconvenience. Plz rate and give feedback I'll post part 14 soon until then bye  thank you 😀