👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ 15

🌸Part15🌸

Recap: roshan's fun and they learned so much from each other.Read part 14 to know I dont remember more

Like that they have came a long way.
Aman: so where's the next destination.

Roshni: I dont know. Let's see

Aman: what? I mean... we have to plan right to go to next destination see first we......

Roshni: 😑😒 see.... there is a hoarding just 13 km to go to the chittorgarh palace.

Later they reached the 🌸CHTTORGARH FORT🌸

Later they reached the 🌸CHTTORGARH  FORT🌸

Aman: wow! Amazing.

Roshni: looks marvelous. Such a nice historical place.
Do you this is Queen Padmavati and the king Rawal Ratan Singh's palace.

Aman: I have seen the movie padmaavat😁 such a great movie. You know deepika padukone's acting is extraordinary,omg such a beautiful actor☺☺.really loved her and the movie ☺😚🤤

Roshni gave death glares and started beating aman with the bags in her hand😂
Roshni: 😒I am saying about the history and you were talking about movie and deepika. Huh...( beating with bags)

Aman: aahh aah sorry sorry roshni its paining sorry say.......say about the history😩

Roshni: fine!!! this is the place where great kings and queens lived and in that the great king RAWAL RATAN SINGH ji AND THE GREAT QUEEN PADMAVAAT ji are famous. This construction chittorgarh fort is the personification of high spirit,romance and pride of the rajputs, sacrifices, and heroism.The ancient fort is considered as most stupendious fort of the country. It's most popular tourism place in rajasthan.

Aman: oh nice information 😉

Later they roamed around the fort and finally they sat at a edge of fort where the view is really amazing.
Aman is looking around with the binoculars and roshni is looking around with the tiredness visible in her face.
Roshni is looking at the sunset and enjoying it.

Aman: hey come now,make it quickly. Again we will miss the light and show concert.

Roshni: I'm tired aman. And it's so nice here!

Aman: yes,but if we will go there,it will be even nicer!

Roshni: plz, aman we cant do everything in one day right!

Aman: ofcourse we can make it out. Look at this (He shown some planning paper.) We have only this much time left!

Roshni thrown the paper away.( smiling) aman is amazed looking at her.
Roshni: and now,we dont have. Chup chap baitho.(sit here)

Aman: the show would be even more nicer if we go!😌

Roshni: it will be but if we leave, we will miss this amazing sunset. My friend said this to me "forgot the past live the present and dream the future life is so unpredictable just enjoy and follow your heart" and that friend name is AMAN. See aman,however hard you try you'll always miss out on something in life. Let's just....enjoy the moment.(smiled looking at aman)

Writer: this hitter hard at aman beacuse that is the aman who used to say all these things to roshni about past present ect....dialogues. somewhere he is feeling guilty.he is numb& just looking at roshni.
They were going back to jaipur wedding palace.meanwhile in the car. Both are thinking deep.

Aman: right now my friend was working on a T.V channel staply.Back then my friend was on a trek trip with some of his friends including his close friends avi anshu roshni saanvi and riya.he returned to the city after 7'/2 years.(tears in his eyes) his family,friends he left everything. His father passed away.he passes away on Wednesday. My friend came to know on saturday. By then his last rites are done.i hadn't seen him in over 4years...... I should have listened to him. (Looked at the window and tears formed again in his eyes)

Roshni comforted his hand and and hugged him aman smilingly,beacuse she know the friend he is saying about is none other than about himself.indirectly he opened up.after some hours they reached the palace roshni slept on his hand aman is really close to him and watching her face just then roshni woke up and they were really close to each other. And about to kiss but roshni jerked reluctantly and got down from the car.

Precap:
AMAN HAD A GOOD TALK WITH ANSHU AND AVI!
Something special comming up!

Hello busy people, plz rate and give feedback. I'll post part 16 soon, until then bye guys thank you 😀