👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ 12

Part 12

Recap: haldi event and roshan spent some time.

The haldi event completed happily.......
Everyone is chit chatting meanwhile,roshni is searching for aman. As usual aman is flirting with other girls.......
All the girls surrounded aman. Roshni saw that.

Roshni: aman ! Sharma ji ki beta haina tho usko receive kardijiye.

Aman: I dont know particularly roshni

Roshni: uff then here it is take my phone and call them.

The phone is in the attached pocket of her lehanga.
Roshni is observing him but this time he took it decently.....
Then he received the guests and shown them rooms.
Later roshni is eating with her friends in a round table.
Aman came there and started flirting to which she is giving him glares.

Later on, they played some games avi anshu aman and roshni spent some quality time.

That evening,
🌸Mehendi function🌸
Writer: some of the professionals came to apply mehendi all the girls were at a place laughing and chit chating. They were enjoying. Meanwhile all the other boy are having a small party and talking with each other. Roshni anshu riya saanvi and the other girls were showing thier mehendi to each other. After some time they washed off it, and took photos

Just then ESHMEETA the event manager came to the stage and said

Eshmeet: I request all the ladies and gentlemen to come near to the stage. Yes thank you.
Everyone gathered
Eshmitha: so this is a fun game or you can call it Expressing about the friendship of bride and groom it's just like toast.
( Remember guys there are no elders in this event only youth are present)

Eshmeeta : I request the bride and groom's friends to come up on to stage to say some words about them.

She selected one boy named abhi who is college friend of anshu.

Abhi: To the two secrets to a long-lasting happy marriage  the bride may she share everything with her husband including housework.

"Before we raise a glass to the couple.
'may you two be blessed with the happy children.🤣 Cheers.

Everyone laughed and then anshu and avi seen thier faces and smiled.

She selected saanvi classmate and friend of avi & anshu.
Saanvi : Congratulations to two of the most wonderful people I know! My very best wishes to you two on your wedding my dear friends. I hope not only for a great day but that your life to follow WILL also be filled with unending joy, happiness, and lots of love. Thank u.

Then she selected roshni.

Roshni: (smiled)😊 first of all congratulations to the beautiful couple. I knew them from childhood but bonded with avi anshu and aman in a trekking trip.😅 After the trip we friends never reunited again I mean I met avi&anshu but you know aman went onto STATES. we were busy in our own professions. We had a proper reunion now thanks to avi&anshu ( avi looked at aman) its been said that everlasting friends go long periods of time without speaking yet never question the friendship. These friends pick up like they just spoke yesterday, regardless of how long it has been or how far they live, and they dont hold grudges. They understand that life is busy and love is there.
(roshni saw at aman with teary eyes and then to avi&anshu Even aman is looking at roshni avi and anshu)
Distance never destroys a relationship and closeness never build a relationship. It's about the mutual desire to be together that ties in an everlasting bond. And avi I dont think any other match for you other than this crazy anshu.
Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness." "Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow." "Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together." "May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy." Cheers!!!.😀

Aman Avi&anshu came hugged roshni.

Eshmeet: thank you roshni umm now sir uhmm..... aman please share your valuable words.

Aman: avi anshu my best friend😁 I'm really happy for you both. Congratulations. Marriage is becoming more and more progressive. I hear two scoutmasters decided to tie the knot.A marriage is two people trying to dance a duet and two solos at the same time, and for this avi and anshu are the best(laughed) Love and friendship is a lot like a backache; It doesn’t show up on X-Rays, but you know it’s there.” ( looked at avi,anshu roshni & smiled) Marriage is like going to a restaurant. You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that. Haha I am just kidding 😂🤣 may all sweethearts become married couples, and may all married couples remain sweethearts.( Roshni laughed) To anshu and Avi Friends I hold close in my heart. May your life together always be filled with great love, frequent laughter, and wild adventure.' Cheers

Anshu avi and roshni became emotional anshu hugged aman and avi had tears and left to his room........

Precap: fight between aman and avi
                 Solving those &
                 Roshan plan for going outside and spend time.
                   Sangeet celebrations

Hello busy people, plz rate and give feedback
I'll post part 13 soon,
Until bye 😘😀