👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ 16

🌸Part 16🌸

Recap: Aman and roshni spent time. Thier insecurities and aman feeling guilty. They became really close.

Roshni got off from the car first and went back to her room.
Aman thought for a while and then went to Avi's room.
Avi is playing poker with his other friends.

Aman: I'll play the game😶
Aman played and lost the game.
Avi took him to his room.

Avi: dont get into this man! This isn't Las Vegas & you weren't going to hit a double jack pot.

Aman: its okay it's done now.

Avi: dont waste your hard earned money.

Aman: it's nothing.

Avi: Not everyone has this"nothing" in thier destiny.humm how's this shoes? Take it.its for you!

Aman: nice shoes(smiled looking at avi)
wait what? Double jackpot? Las vegas? The casino episode staply, where the host puts 30 dollars in the slot machine and won 30,000.

Avi: nice show,this host of yours is good looking but ofcourse not more good looking than anshu.

Aman: you've seen my show,avi?

Avi: you have done like......,what 87 episodes? I have seen them all,aman. (Smiling)

Aman: then why did you say you dont watch my show?

Avi : it's your show, aman how could I not see it?(smiled)

Aman: 🥺🥺🥺🥺 (smiled) what can do for you avi?

Avi: (smiled) humm have a drink with me!

Aman: cheers.

Avi: cheers.

Avi: by the way how's the trip with roshni?🤣🤭

Aman: wait what?☺🙄😳😒

Avi; hmm nothing.......nothing!!!

They both are seen laughing and hugging each other heartfully. 👬 and they spent a lot of time.

Later they both went outside as there is a small get to gather party and aman is observing the place which is full of couples enjoying. Some couples are fighting. Some couples are talking while some are enjoying the party and he is thinking.😶

Aman saw anshu and hugged her from back.

Anshu: amann😀

Aman: can I ask you something?

Anshu : 🤨 ask.

Aman: why did you marry avi? I mean how did you know that he is the one for you?

Anshu: (smiled) when I am with avi.....how do I explain it? You know it's like.....before we have fallen in love I was fine, but I after I have fallen in love I mean....now I know,that I can be happy too. It's simple.with certain people,things just seem better when you spend time with them. (Looked at aman and smiled)

Aman is thinking about roshni and smiled.
Aman: so finally my 2 monkeys are going to get married.

Anshu: (smiled)

Aman: I am really happy for you.

Anshu: (smiled) when will you make us reunite again?

Aman: means🤔?

Anshu: ofcourse we have grown up,you have to get married right! I know in your book there are only dreams and ambitions and you dont have a chapter of marriage. But seems like my monkey changed. Again we will come to your wedding as husband and wife. Things changed a lot right! As school friends to Sharing our wedding topics.

Aman: humm, first time my friend is speaking so smoothly,but ofcourse the wild & crazy anshu would come out. You're right things change. (Smiled looking at anshu and hugged her)

Anshu: yes🥺 (smiled and hugged him back)

After spoke about a lot of things and smiled.later....

Aman: hmm where is roshni?

Anshu: I think she's in the garden area. Go enjoy!

Aman: ya I'll just come again. Enjoy your party!
Later,
Writer: Aman took two soft drink bottles and thought of going there, later he went saw some scenario (roshni) and dropped the bottles. He has tears in his eyes.

Precap: what happened to aman?
Why did he drop the bottle?
What is the scenario he has seen and why did the tears come out?
Aman's JEALOUSY ?
Aman and roshni to confess thier feeling?

  Hello busy people, plz rate and give feedback. I'll post part 17 soon. Until then bye  bye thank you😀