👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ (20-last part)

🌸Part 20🌸

Peecap: aman's realization, he reconciled with his mom again. Anshu&avi wedding.

Later,He left his home.
Scene turns to a airport where avi and anshu are going to a vacation after wedding.
Now scene turns to a home where a girl is watching t.v with her spectacles in her eyes and a disappointment in her face. And caressing her puppy's fur. That's roshni🤓. Then her phone rang.

Roshni: ha ammi. I returned to mumbai. Yaa I'm at home. No no you take rest in swapna aunty's home. Ha say to chotu he will take you tomorrow. Ok bye.
.

After a while her door bell rang, she's shocked to see Aman standing with some balloons and cake in his hands. Reluctantly aman pulled her in a kiss. She came to sense. She smiled a little.

Aman: hi😉 cheshmesh!

Roshni: what are you doing here?😳

Aman: I am here to celebrate your birthday with you. Happy birthday roshni. By the way are you living alone in this house?

Roshni: hmm....thank you. ammi went to relatives home. Hmm then why are you here? What about your job, paris, goals ect.....😯

Aman: everything, cancel......

Roshni: why (still shocked)

Aman: hmm. What if somebody love you! I should be careful na ( he smiled looking at roshni)

Roshni: (smiled) but...

Aman: ushhh!🤫

Roshni: seriously! Aren't you going back?

Aman: I said no to that company! Now I should just make you say "yes" (he smiled) wait.... I'll switch off the lights. I want dim lights. Beacuse roshni (the light) is with me☺

He switched off the lights and turned on dim lights.
And he suddenly watched roshni smiling but with the tears in her eyes. She sat down and crying...... aman came near to her.

Aman: arey! What happened?

Roshni: I love you. (smiled)

Aman: ha. Aur isi baat pe cake khao. Happy birthday cheshmesh. I love you too

He fed her cake.

Roshni: yeh job tumhari life ki sabse bada sapna tha!

Aman: tha! 😉 but everything need a right time. Ab isko.....

Aman took a ring box from his pokect. Roshni is shocked. She took the box & opened it. And observing.

Roshni: ye ring nakli hai ( this is a fake ring) 😑

Aman: but my love is real roshni 😁.....sorry yaar there is no time.😙

Roshni turned back and going away but aman held her hand and worn that ring to her finger.

Aman: Will you marry me?