👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ 8

Part8

After a 7 '/2 years long leap,
The story continues.......
That was a hospital MSQ PINCS

A lady is in top and Jeans wearing white apron with a stethoscope in her neck👩🏻‍⚕️. She is busy checking the papers in front of her desk. A girl came carrying some more papers. She said

That girl: madem patient no:13 (sandhya) she came......
Can I allow her?

That lady: yes please call the patient. And rupa can you please take these papers and submit in the reception and say it's from ward 8 roshni ahmed.

So the lady is none other than roshni.

Rupa: yes mam.

Roshni: yup thank you!!!

After 1 hour its evening
Roshni: hmm rupa I am heading to home. Plz check these papers and keep in the file. And your work is done you can leave after this ....... ok

Rupa: ok mam thank you

After 1 hour she reached home.
Roshni took out some photographs gifts and diarys
Her room is filled with those things.......
Meanwhile Salma came,

Salma: ye Allah why is your room such a mess?

Roshni: kuch nahi ammi (nothing mom) and coffee plz

Salma: I know you would ask here it is take.....

And she left roshni closed her door. And sat at bed watching all the photos of thier vacation and thier masti......
She just memorizing her trip scenes. Those moments are moving in front of her eyes.

Roshni mind voice: Avi anshu riya saanvi and aman hmm..... those are the best times....... that trip changed my whole world.
I met anshu and avi riya and saanvi nearly 4 times after the trip we really didnt get time to spend much but that's a pure friendship where I can laugh my heart out and spend each others time. We were busy in each others professional works so that we couldn't make it up much. But I had to say these three monkeys are special to me aman avi and anshu also me (she chuckled) 😂☺
life moves on but memories dont,you may have gone away but our lovely friendship is right here..... in my heart I miss you.
It's been long time for us. I haven't met avi and anshu in these 4 years.
Aman, he chased after his dreams so hard that he was gone from our lives in the blink of an eye.(she smiled) its been 7 and half years. he never turned back, and I didn't wait for him to.
She came to balcony and watching at the sky and smiling.

Scene turns to another place where A handsome boy is shooting some of the beautiful locations in Paris, whereas the host explaining about it.

Writer: so aman works as a videographer for a travel show on staply network and travels the world as he had always wanted. He achieved his dreams but forgot about the rest of the world.
.
.
.
.
Host: uff finally done thank you for the support aman I got the best cinematography so far. Your passion your interest everything so good.
So that's none other than aman : 😀 thank you emily

Emily: okk where's the next destination?

Aman: yup so our next destination is The Louvre is the most visited art museum in the world. Located in the heart of Paris,

Emily: oh ya I have read about it and I have information too. Done we will shoot it today.

Writer: He nodded and they went to THE LOUVRE museum after some time they shooted

Writer: He nodded and they went to THE LOUVRE museum after some time they shooted. And the museum management gave permission as they were shooting for one of the famous channel staply after the completion they went to scout some different locations.

After 3 hours,
Emily and aman and were enjoying the lunch in a famous restaurant.

Emily: what are you thinking aman?

Aman: hmm, time passing us by.

Emily : wow but it's true I dont know why today you're making me miss my home.

Aman: as if you're really missing it.
Emily laughed

Emily: I do miss but then I forgot,because this job and my aim has became my life !!!! (She smiled) me and you are basically the same.For us,to wander is to live.

He nodded but felt something.

Emily; you'll leave our company? Am I right?
Aman shocked

Aman: emily, listen to get somewhere,you have to leave something behind..... it's best to leave things at the right time, or you will be left with too many regrets in life.

Emily: so any idea what's next plan?

Aman: the plan is to not have any plan I'll just figure out something....

Emily: wait wait..... I know a channel chairperson. The channel wants to launch a new show, kind of a reality travel show the host will live in some world famous cities around nearly 4-5months and we will shoot his experiences
Starts in Paris, and then Tokyo like that.......

Aman: and you want me to shoot this show ?

Emily: (laughed) nah I want you to host it.

Aman: (laughed) no way!

Emily : listen man you're perfect. you're confident you're smart your handsome too.... now listen travel is your life. You're going to be perfect for this!! Trust me say yes......

Aman: (smiled) yes!

Emily: woohoo
He side hugged her in a friendly way and laughing......

Writer: aman came back to his apartment and checked his email where he was shocked to see the video........
He has tears in his eyes........

Precap: what shook aman?
Where is anshu and avi?
Will they ever meet?

I'll post part 9 soon plz rate and give feedback
I am not getting proper feedback shall I stop this ff.....
Bye......