👩🏻‍⚕️HAMESHA MERE SAATH RAHANA🙋🏻‍♂️ 10

🌸Part 10🌸

Some music starts unknowingly and everyone is looking confused and roshni is getting off from the stage suddenly some romantic tune plays🎶🎵🎶 roshni stopped at the stage. Eventually a voice was heard by them.

The boy: they say,there is no right time to get married.

Avi and anshu were looking around as they heard it before. But cant see anyone.

The boy; you're in trouble from the moment it happens.

Then roshni eyes looked up and smiling brightfully,as she understood.

Theboy: aditi,my tiger, my child & avi my donkey fellow
I left you alone for a few years.and look at the mess you have made! Madness is an illness. An illness that old age makes you forgot.but leave it,we are not getting old anytime soon. (Roshni is smiling) (avi&anshu were laughing) so let's go crazy tonight let's party!!!!!

Then a boy entered with full swag just then roshni turned backward she's seeing a boy comming wearing a suit. And she smiled

Aman's look

So the boy is none other than aman

Anshu: aman!!!!!! ( shouted) 😳
Avi smiled looking at him.

Writer: He came dancing to the song beat going near to anshu&Avi meanwhile he saw roshni and he smiled heartfully to her to which she replied with a bright gloomy smile.
Anshu is totally shouting and excited he came to her and gave a bone crashing hug. He went near to avi and hugged him. Avi is also happy but somewhere he's ignoring aman.
They partied the whole night.......
Including aman roshni avi anshu riya saanvi and many friends around them. They danced the whole night roshni too danced her heart out to which aman smiled at her.
Then after the party. roshni and others went to their room avi anshu and aman gathered.

Anshu: look avi who I found (giggled)

Aman: hi avi

Anshu to aman: I told you right! He'll die of shock!!!

Aman: did you really think I would miss your guys maddy wedding ritual?

Avi: I was really convinced of it.( his eyes became moist)
Aman felt it......
Avi came to aman and hugged

Avi: what a surprise aman!