Arisa's Nightmare

Growing up Arisa and minchoi didn't have the best life their father was an alcoholic very abusive and their mother nam hana was a daughter of a former hitman she ran away when she was 17 and had your brother minchoi and then 9 yrs later they had her at a young age arisa took care of her brother and mother their mother separated from their father due to the on going violence she endure at the hands of him she didn't want her children subjected to it so she moved arisa and minchoi to busan where she met and married a man called park sun he was a loving and caring man growing up they couldn't give you both what you wanted but they did the best they could with what they had they had a child a boy his name was jimin he hung around the wrong crowd you worked hard and she saved up her money and graduated collage and moved away from her mother and step father she bought a little Cafe/bakery called lavage in the city of daegu.

Arisa opened up her little shop her best friend areum was also her best employee she were greeted by her regular customers mr and Mrs Lee who always ordered a green tea with rice cakes Mrs Lee was always talking about her grandson and how proud she was of him and Mr Lee always asking about the paper.

Hey arisa how are you can I get one caramel mochiatto to go

Hello miss areum how are you this morning?

Oh hey Chen areum says

Sure she said firing up the coffee maker she called out to areum and asked her to get Chen his caramel mochiatto she did and she waved him off and walked back into the kitchen to help her boss with the pastries arisa said alright how do you know Chen bang? She asked areum says I met him a few days ago we hang out nothing more.

As her day went on she started thinking about jimin and remembering the time both him and her were sitting in the yard of the family home and he laughed so hard he fell of the chair and he Apologised to said furniture his laugh was contagious and she missed that she often wondered where he was and what he was doing .

She headed out to the back to receive her deliveries she saw a black car parked outsideand saw three men get out of it then a second car pulled up four men got out she recognised one of them it was jimin arisa wanted to yell out to him but he seemed busy she heard a loud bang in the shop she came running in to found out what the commotion was only to see it was her older brother looked and smelled like a skip bin she held her nose and said Minchoi what are you doing here?

What I can't see my sister?

He said peering over the counter like he was looking for someone you looked him and said

You haven't spoken to me in 11 months and now you want to see me out with it now?

She said tapping your foot on the floor with your arms folded staring at him waiting for and answer

Okay okay im in trouble noona like deep shit trouble like I owe him money deep

Her eyes widen and you spoke are you fucking insane what did you do?

Her brother told her he was selling drugs and lost the money now the gang he was working for are after him they wanted him to pay the money if he doesn't they will kill him .

She screamed at him do you know how hard I worked and saved up to get us out of the shitty area we grew up in and you go fuck it up by selling drugs I thought you were better that that!

Minchoi says I did it for you cause I know how hard you worked

Does jimin know? She asked he nodded

Youre fucking kidding me right now just then her brother hid in the kitchen she saw six men in clouding jimin walk in and the young man with tattoos on his hands and rings walked over and shouted in a deep baritone voice