Taken

It was late one night and arisa was getting ready to go to bed she flopped down on to the bed and said " omo how bogoshipo so much" she moved around and got comfortable she had to admit it was lonely being back in her apartment she was missing yoongi.

During the night she awoke to the sound of footsteps thinking it was minchoi's cat Oreo she went back to sleep only to wake up again as she did a hand went over her mouth she bit the person and he slapped her and dragged her to the living room he tied her hands and taped her mouth " shut up you stupid bitch I'll make yoongi suffer if he wants his bitch whore back he will pay for you" arisa rolled her eyes and flipped him off with her tied hands the voice then told the other person " take her to the car " she looked up and seen who it was it was dante and cross.

Arisa then says after ripping off the tape " you're so screwed wait till yunki finds out you're two dead sewer rats" she laughs sarcastically until dante says " arisa shut the fuck up you stupid bitch if you want to see your precious yoongi again zip it ffs" they drive to this vacant lot cross pulls arisa out of the car and pushes her on the ground he goes to kick her she screams " please no stop im pregnant " cross and dante look at each other and say " this just got interesting " cross bends down and says " count yourself lucky slut" arisa stays still knowing they won't touch her but for the sake for her unborn child she will stay in the same spot.

Aerum finds where yoongi lives and she runs to his place she opens the door " WHERE IS YOONGI I NEED TO SEE HIM NOW ITS AN EMERGENCY " jimin comes out " aerum he is upstairs " she runs into his office in tears " yoongi they took her t-they took her arisa gone" yoongi lost all colour in his face " aerum are you sure " she nods and says " I know who it was" yoongi says to her " tell who please" she takes a deep breath and says " it was dante and cross" he clenched his jaw fighting back his tears aerum then says to him " you love her don't you? " He says " yes I am but I'm scared to tell her" aerum says " she loves you too you know" not saying anything else about the pregnancy.

The house was very unsettled that night after learning what happened yoongi asked aerum to stay at the mansion for her safety she agreed to stay knowing that yoongi and his boys would find her best friend she hoped and prayed that nothing happens to her at this point jimin was at his wits end " fuck fuck fuck what if something happens to her what if they kill her" yoongi glares at him and says " arisa is tough and strong we will find her if they hurt the woman I love I'll burn this whole town down do you understand me park jimin we will bring her home" jimin smiled at him and said " yoongi I believe you" yoongi and jimin head into the office where they were met by the other five members jimin explained everything to them namjoon looked at yoongi and says " let's smoke some rats eh boss".

They gather as much information as they can to divise a plan while talking yoongi's phone rings " I hear you've been looking for me huh, if you want to see your whore alive meet me at xxxx place at 8pm if you call the cops I'll kill her if you involved your gang I'll kill her im going to ruin you min yoongi" said the voice " when I find you dante I will cut you in to a million pieces you scum bag piece of shit" yoongi spat just then jin says " don't give him what he wants do the opposite you're giving him an out" sadly jin was right cross and dante wanted him to react and he just gave it to them.

Yoongi flopped back in his chair thinking then jhope says " boss taehyung has tracked where they are and what location taehyung continues to tell yoongi where to pin point their last known where abouts.