I Am Going To Make An Honest Woman Out Of You

Yoongi and arisa were laying in bed he places his hand on her stomach " my 4 babies I love you so so much " arisa places her hand over yoongi's and says " we love you too min " he looks at her and says " brace yourself these twins are going to have 6 crazy uncles" she giggled and snuggled into his chest and fell asleep to the sound of yoongi's heartbeat yoongi sat up and looked at her he kissed her forehead and went into the office he rang his mother Mrs min picked up the phone and yoongi says " hi emmoa how are you?" Mrs min says " I'm well son how are you, umm how do I put this in to words haha hmmm ha you're going to be a grandmother again arisa's pregnant with twins" Mrs min screams in excitement waking up mr min " YAH SOPHIA MIN WHY YOU YELLING HUH" Mrs min says " Yah max min arisa is pregnant with twins" mr min " YAH YOONGI MIN YOU HAVE STRONG SWIMMERS YAH" yoongi laughs arisa walks in back hugging yoongi " I love you, you big dummy" yoongi says " baby you need rest, why are you awake" arisa says " can't sleep without you " he motions her to sit on his lap while caressing her stomach he pulls her chin down and says " give me five mins and I'll meet you in our room" he nods and kisses him before leaving to go back to the room he smiles and resumes his phone call " emmoa I need your help I want to ask arisa to marry me not because she's pregnant but because I really love her im crazy about her" his mother understood because she was like that with Max she agreed to help him " yoongi ah go back to arisa and let me handle everything we will talk soon okay, I love you and congratulations once again" she says he tell her he loves her and hangs up he then walks back in to the room slides under the covers and cuddles arisa.

They both wake up in each other's arm yoongi kisses her " ah yoongi that's gross kissing me without brushing" he shrugs and kisses her again and says " I'll be right back " he comes back it with their contract he looks at her and she looks at him they both say " rip it up" he then calls the lawyer and requests that the contract be terminated effectively and immediately his attorney asks why yoongi simply says " I fell in love with her, she accepts me and love me for me" the lawyer said something and he hung up .

Jisoo comes running in and says that grandma min is here she climbs up on the bed and sits between arisa and yoongi and asks " ari can I call you my mama inine don't have one pwitty pwease" arisa looks at her and says " I thought of you as mine anyway missy moo" they bump noses and giggle yoogi watches his girls in awe Sophia yells out to yoongi he comes down the stairs she hands him the black and red box ( remember in meet the mins yoongi was given a box) he pops it open and there is a beautiful diamond ring with a y and a on each side with the inscription a king and his queen he puts it in his pocket as him and his mum prepare for tonights suprise. 

Arisa woke up from her nap she got out of bed and on the floor was rose petals scattered with a single rose on the bed with a note saying: roses are red, violets are blue everyday is a blessing waking up next to you.b

She then headed into the bathroom where she aaw the bath filled up with bubbles and scented candles with a note on the sink it said : my love please enjoy your bath I wish I could be there with you ;) love your cool kitty 

She dropped her robe and slipped into the nice warm bath and allowed herself to soak after 30 minutes she put a new robe on and went down stairs where she was greeted with another note in the kitchen it said: please enjoy your breakfast and eat fresh fruits for you and the babies after you are done with your meal head up to our room and open the closest love y xoxo

Arisa sat down and ate her breakfast and thought to herself what are you up to min yoongi after she was done she went upstairs to their shared room and opened the closest right in front of her was a beautiful white and blue strapless dress a note was hanging from the coat hanger : at 5:30pm please wear me I know you'll look absolutely stunning I have organised a stylist for so sit back and be pampered my queen i love you.

Arisa was waiting outside the house when David pulled up and said " miss arisa will you follow me mr min is waiting for you"she got inside and there was a red rose with a final note it said : you are my first love my great love my day and night with you by my side you are my guiding light see you in a few minutes xxxx.

Arisa says to David " do you know what's going on?" David says " no miss im just told what to do" but he was in on it he knew they arrived at the beach David opened the door and guided her to a red carpet adorning the ground was lanterns lined to make a path way she started walking down it namjoon stopped her and gave her a pink rose followed my jimin the junkook jhope jin v and her mother and step father she was met by jisoo who took her hand and walked her candle lit path way on the sand where she saw yoongi standing there in a tux smiling at her she walked to him and said " anymore notes?" Yoongi laughs and says" just come with me ?" She followed and and there written in small tea candles " WILL YOU MARRY ME?" she looked and yoongi who was down on one knee " arisa Lee Grace nam will you do me the honour of becoming Mrs min my min?" He placed the ring on her finger and she kissed him deeply and said " how's that for answer" he yells out " SHE SAID YES" everyone comes running to congratulate the newly engaged couple.

three month later yoongi and arisa were married in small ceremony amongst their friends and family yoongi gained full custody of his daughter they were eagerly awaiting the birth of their twins.