Found

Yoongi finds arisa in the boot of the car parked in an abandoned lot he opened the door and found her tied up and he take her in his arms and carried her back to where his men were he says to namjoon " take her home and call the doctor aerum said she's been unwell it could be due to stress" namjoon nods and leaves with arisa in his arms. Junkook is kicking the crap out one of dante while jimin is running after cross " come out come out where ever you are?" He yells " come get me you bitch" cross screams jimin hides and waits for cross to come out cross and jimin are now face to face " you garden rat, when you get to hell tell your mother and father I said hello blood for blood and an eye for an eye jimin cocked his gun and shot cross three times twice in the knees and once in the temple cross fell lifeless to the floor.

Namjoon drives them both to the safe house he puts her in the spare room and rings yoongi to let him know they are here and he is going to call the doctor he then hungs up and walks outside with the phone in his hand he does a perimeter check and notes that it's safe to be outside he speaks with the doctor " yes Mr Kim I'll be there in 45 mins I'm just tending to my patients " namjoon thanks him and waits for the others to arrive.

* 45 mins later*

The doctor arrives and heads into the room to check over arisa he then steps outside and pulls out his phone and calls the hospital " hello yes this is Dr teo I am requesting a portable sonongrapher machine asap" yoongi's eyes widen and the Dr says " it's a formality we just need to check her internally mr min I assure you there's nothing to be concerned about" the doctor place the phone back to his ear " yes im still here, ah 20 mins you say very good I will wait" the doctor then tended to stitch arisa's foot after receiving a deep gash a black car pulls up and young woman gets out " ah Dr teo here is your machine is there anything I can help you with " Dr teo says " this is my medical intern Jennie she will be helping if that is okay" yoongi nods and the young woman bows they enter the room and set up the machine Jennie places the gel on to arisa's stomach and says to the Dr " she's pregnant with twin see the the two heartbeats they are strong and healthy I'd say she's about two months and 2 week along I'll print these out for her im sure she'll want them" Jennie continued looking for any abnormalities there was none to be found arisa was just tired and exhausted after father examinations the Dr finished and allowed her to rest he walked out and said " miss arisa and the babies are okay " yoongi whips his head up " babies what???" The doctor says that arisa is two and a half months pregnant with twins Jennie says " I take it that this is dad?" She hands him pictures of the ultrasound he sees baby A and baby B Yoongi nods " jimin says " you sly dog congratulations bro" yoongi's gummy smile came out he asked the doctor if he can see her now the doctor nods and says " mr min she's a good one take care of her" yoongi walks in to the room and sits beside her she starts to stir " w-where am I?" Yoongi Hushs her " rest my love you need it" he says she looks up at him " yoongi you saved me but how?" Yoongi laughs " your alarm system silly girl" he kisses her hands " baby why didn't you tell me about being pregnant " she sits up and says " I was going to the day before they took me yoongi there's something I need to say to you I'm head over heels ass backwards in love with you I have no clue when I developed feelings for you I thought they would go away but they never faded it is okay if you don't love me back I get it but I'd never stop you from being a dad to your children i never wanted to leave you I know I broke the contract but I love you until my last breath".

Yoongi held her by the waist and shook his head " you silly little girl you think I don't love you arisa Lee Grace nam I'm helplessly and enternally in live with you I loved you the moment I met you I know I did horrible things to you and I'll never forgive myself for that when I'm with you my world lights up you are the sun to my moon when I look into your eyes I see my own defeat I'd choose you over and over it will always be you and you know me well enough that when it comes to you I can wait forever I love everything about you and I love our babies you never have to question my love for you it flows like the ocean wide and never ending my heart is your fuck the contract I don't give a shit about it I'm tearing it up when we get home because arisa you and jisdo and the twins are my home" yoongi cuddled her and lifted her chin up to look at him and he kissed her softly giving her gentle feather kisses he looks at her and says " I love you with every beat of my heart" she starts to cry and kisses him again she knew yoongi was a man of few words but his actions spoke in high volume.

The next day arisa got up and walked outside and saw jimin she hugged him tightly " im glad you're okay" jimin "aish noona I was worried about you" jimin says " ummm how old is aerum ? " arisa glares at jimin " yah you pervert ask her yourself and clean your ears she doesn't like broken ears " they both start laughing jimin places a hand on to her stomach " babies did you hear how mean your mama is to uncle chimmy " arisa says " you know " he nods and says " I couldn't be happier it's twice the love and twice the fun" she slaps him then yoongi comes out and says " they all know jagi " arisa just smiles then yoongi yells " pack up your shit let's go home" he holds arisa and whispers in her ear " when we get home you're not lifting a finger you're working hard enough now" aerum says " don't worry okay I got this jimin can help me with the shop" jimin looks at his sister and aerum " huh wae?" They grab everything and head home.

Later that evening yoongi calls to jisoo " jisoo angel can you come here appa needs to talk with you its okay you're not in trouble" jisoo runs to yoongi and crawls on to his lap " otay appa let's talking " yoongi says to her " jisoo honey you have to be careful with arisa okay because you're going to be a big sister and big girls are brave strong and independent right ? Jisoo giggles and says " ari I can touch your belly pwease" arisa takes jisoo's little hand and places it on her tummy where jisoo starts talking to it " hi inine your bigger sister please don't hurted arisa she's my mama too hurry up so I can play with you" she kisses the stomach and yoongi says " jisoo honey there are two babies in there " jisoo's smile widens " DERES TWO " she starts laughing.

That night it was just the 3 of them cuddling knowing that it will be a family of five yoongi took jisoo to bed and tucked her in said good night and told her he loved her very much he then called his lawyer asking for full custody of her his lawyer said he will start the paper work and bid yoongi a good night he came back down stairs and carried arisa to their room where he made love to her twice.