Meet The Mins

Yoongi knocked on arisa's door " babygirl you got a minute?" He asked she looked at him and said " how many times are you gonna called me that hmmmm" she laughed " what do you need mr min?" He says " honey mr min is mr father you can call me daddy " arisa pretended to dry reach that's when yoongi told her that his parents wanted to meet her she looked at him with an unreadable expression yoongi knew that maybe the approach was not executed as he planned arisa agreed to meet them even though their agreement was coming to an end so why not give yoongi one more parting gift.

She went and had a shower arisa stood in front of her walk in closest " so many things too many choices " just then she heard " you should wear the blue dress" she turned and saw her brother " yah you pervert what are you doing here" jimin told her that he knew about her father showing up she shrugged it off and said " park sun is my father that's who raised me not him not that man" she clenched her jaw jimin knew she was angry he came back and never gave a reason why arisa changed the subject and asked him about the mins what were they like jimin laughed and said " that's something noona you have to find out for yourself but I will say that are they nicest people you will come across.

She waited for yoongi to finish up getting ready he came down the stairs and they headed to the car awaiting them it was a thirty minute drive to his parents place they were waiting outside to greet them yoongi bowed to his emmoa and appa followed by arisa yoongi could tell by the look on her face she was nervous until Mrs min said " darling girl we don't bite come inside I'll make us some tea or coffee which ever you prefer" with that arisa relaxed a little mr min was talking to yoongi about important business and arisa and Mrs min were making tea they brought it out to them and yoongu says " babe you didn't have to do that " arisa smiled and said " I wanted to help your emmoa " and sat down next to him and then his parents asked how they met she said " at my coffee shop levage " Mrs min said " oh I've heard wonderful things about that shop I had no idea you owned it arisa you are a smart driven woman and I think a good person for my son" she started to blush yoongi noticed " awww tootsies blushing now" she nudged him and whispered " play along mr min" he laughed.

As the day continued they were getting to know arisa yoongi sat there and watched how she got along with his parents his thoughts were broken when he heard a familiar voice " hey baby bro how is the Prince of the underworld " it was his brother jae yoongi and him hugged and arisa stood up and bowed to him im nam Arisa nice to meet you jae says " yoongi is this the girl you were telling me about wow so pretty and well spoken" yoongi chuckles " that's arisa she jimins sister" Mrs min says " park jimin is your brother?" Arisa says " yes auntie my mother remarried and she had jimin " Mrs min taps yoongi " arisa already family why didn't you say she's jiminah's sister aigoo min yunki " arisa starts laughing at the fact that his mother scored him and used his full name everyone sits downs to a lovely dinner and more chit chat yoongi leans in and11pm says to her " I think my mom and dad like you " she nodded fully knowing that this will be the last time she ever meets them.

After saying their goodbyes mr min gives yoongi a black and red box he slides into his pocket he hugs his father and brother and walks toward to the car and gets inside and sits next her the car ride was very quiet she pipes up and says " you're parents are very nice people " yoongi says " they are and they took a shining to you" she smiles at him then looks back out the window she has been living with him for 9 months now alot has happened since then but the contract will end soon will things go back to normal all these thoughts were running through her mind at this very moment the car stopped and the driver says we are home yoongi and arisa get out and walk into the house she looks upstairs and sees all six men standing there with serious looks on their faces they say " boss we need you its urgent " yoongi walks to his office with the other six arisa takes her shoes off and make her way to the bedroom she was stopped by the old man again " nam arisa now is the time to leave im telling you there will be pain tears and blood shed you need to get out now" she stares at him for a brief minute and thinks to herself is he for real? She goes back to her room to get ready for another week of work.

Arisa's pov

I was waling towards the kitchen when the old man saw me again he motioned me to come and he said the most strangest thing he said I need to leave now there will be pain and tears and blood shed but I dont understand what he meant this isn't the first time he has said something cryptic to me my first few days here he said something and then 3 months ago and just now I know he is harmless but what he said has really got my mind working was it meant to be about my brother does he know something I don't I think I will give it thought after work right now I need much needed rest.

The next morning

She was dressed and freshed face ready to tackle the morning she headed down stairs where she was met by a very focused yoongi she says " good morning " yoongi says" hmmm morning" in a cold tone arisa asked nanny if she could have her breakfast to go she made up an excuse she was running late but it was to avoid him.

She got to work and the day was busy she had to hire more staff as the workload was becoming to much she hired Jennie and Lisa and a pastry chef called hyuna they all got along really well the day was long but they were all relived to be going home except arisa if yoongi was in a mood she didn't want to be there look what happened last time she thought so she called the driver asked him not to pick her up she will make her way home she closed up the shop when a young man came stumbling in bleeding and he asked frantically a..are you arisa nam min yoongi's girlfriend? Arisa nodded and asked what this man's name was he said taehyun arisa dialed yoongis number and waited for him to answer " kitten where are you why aren't you home?" She says with a shakey tone " im with taehyun he looks like he has been shot do you know him?" Yoongi gets up and says to her " I'll be there in asap" minutes pass and she is compressing his wound yoongi arrives and sees taehyun laying there taehyun says to him " hyung it was and ambush they came out of nowhere we had to retreat im sorry I failed " yoongi says " no brother you did good we have to come up with a more strategic plan" arisa then says " wouldn't it be better if you planned it at our place" yoongi stares at her " you can understand korean?" Arisa says " yes I've been speaking it my whole life you just assumed I couldn't " yoongi nods he picks up taehyun and carries him to the car arisa gets in letting taehyun rest on her lap she then says " we need jin yoongi" yoongi dials jins number " brother it's me it's code black " jin says " shit really how deep is the bullet and wound" yoongi tells him to meet them at the house.