Daddy's Little Girl

It was arisa's third day at the house she could hear yoongi screaming at the staff to make sure everything was safe and put away it was a side of him you've never seen before she got up out of bed and looked in the mirror you had a bruise on her face she touched it and it was tender " ahhh ouch " arisa said she never got the chance to thank jimin and yoongi for sticking up for her but she would save that for a later time she walked out the door and a young man called junkook asked if she were okay " im fine thank you I appreciate the concern" yoongi clears his throat " good morning gorgeous " she rolled her eyes at him he says " what honey no come back today" she says " you look like a gerbil is that sassy enough for you" he goes to say something when he receives a call and tells her to get dressed " why I'm not going to see your whores" he turns to her and says " just do it, don't ask questions " he snapped " be ready in 20 mins" arisa says " fine then fucking hell " just then she sees minchoi he goes to say something to her he sees yoongi and walks away " fucking men" she cursed junkook laughed when he heard her say that " yoongi you have a girlfriend that swears just like you " she goes to say " im n" and was cut off by yoongi " yes I do kook " she looks up at the ceiling and head to your room.

Arisa was dressed the car is outside waiting for her and yoongi you both get in " now listen honey where we are going just act like last time " he said , it was a two hour drive from daegu to Seoul she brought a book with her to read she was quite the reader this brought attention to yoongi " kitten is pretty and smart "she looks at him and says "yeah my choice in men is shitty and here we are" she continued reading for a while and yoongi ends up falling asleep when the drive says " yoongi sir we have arrived" yoongi woke up he grabs his phone and tells you to hurry up " come on honey let's go " she got out and took his hand you both were standing outside a child care centre " what the toddlers didn't pay their debts" she says he looks at her and shakes his head " oh you're looking for new recruits, gotta start young" she says then yoongi says " you're pretty kitten but your mouth is terrible " with that arisa shuts up and walk hand in hand with him .

She heard the sweetest little voice " APPPPPPAAAAAA" this voice screams yoongi picks her up " jisoo angel I missed you so much" arisa felt like a shit person right now saying those things she was staring at yoongi's daughter she was the cutest thing arisa had ever seen yoongi came over to her and said this is jisoo my daughter jisoo looked at her and said " hello my name jisoo " arisa says to her " hello I'm nam arisa nice to meet you" she gave her a high five she says " appa she's pretty is she your girlfwend " yoongi goes soft and says " yes baby she is " she thought to yourself this man just became hotter even though she couldn't stand him but he is a good dad that this little girl made him go so soft.

Jisoo stayed with arisa and yoongi for two weeks she loved her uncles especially uncle taehyung and junkook she had them wrapped around her little finger you walked over to jimin " she's cute huh ?" Jimin says " she's just like yoongi expect happy " you both laugh and jisoo runs over to her arisaaaaaa she does grabby hands she picked her up and give her the biggest cuddle " I like you " she held her close " I like you too " she says arisa always had a soft spot for kids she wanted them one day she sees her father " appa where you going" she asks " he says " stay with arisa appa has to take care of something " arisa just nods and pick her up and say " how about we watch a Disney movie" she picked beauty and the beast she sat there from start to finish she started to think maybe she misjudged yoongi being that he is a single dad.

Arisa put jisoo to bed and headed down stairs she clean up the toys and put away the books she heard yoongi come in with the others they were battered and bruised arisa looked at yoongi " jesus christ go clean yourself up min yoongi" she was thinking of his daughter after he sorted himself out she finished what she was doing when her phone rang it was her emmoa she spoke to her for a few hours she told her how much she missed her " I miss you emmoa please give my love to appa sun I love you and take care" she ended the call and called it a night or so she thought .

The next day arisa was woken up by little giggles in her bed " missy moo what are you doing?" Jisoo giggles and says " wake up sleepy head" she rolled out of bed she fell in love with this little girl she looked at her and smiled her gummy smile arisa realised that she has the same smile as her dad and she was cute to boot she kneel down to her " anytime you want to sleep in my bed let me know you're always welcome" then yoongi says " does that invitation include me " arisa says " in your dreams maybe" and pick up his daughter to go have breakfast.

Sadly the two weeks came to end and jisoo had to go home arisa was packing her bag and she heard her saying to yoongi " appa I don't want to go home I stay with you and arisa pwease" yoongi explains to her she has to if it were up to him she would live with him hearing this it broke arisa's heart she walked out and says " jisoo how about next time you stay with us longer if you want" she nodded and wipes her nose still sobbing " baby appa hates when you leave I wish it wasn't this way appa is trying to protect you " he says she runs to arisa wanting a cuddle arisa starts crying she formed a bond with this little girl yunki carries her to the car and puts her in the car seat jisoo asks " arisa are you coming?" She says " do you want me too?" She nods and says yes she gets in and thus continues the drive back to Seoul.

Yoongi was fighting back the emotions has he was handing he daughter over to an older woman yoongi hands her a bundle of cash he kneels down and hugs and kisses jisoo he tells her he loves her and will see her very soon the woman looks at arisa and says something in korean to yoongi all he says is yes she is why? The woman says nothing and walks back inside with his daughter until she ran back and opens the car door and hugs her " I wuv you arisa " she says arisa says that she love her right back and holds her close to she and whispers in her ear " next time we will watch mulan it's my favourite " she smiles and runs back to the woman and goes inside yoongi gets in the car and arisa turns to him and ask " where's her mother" yoongi says " she left when she was born care to make a judgement " you say " no not at all I get it actually " yoongi says " your father left when you were 5 I know" you look at him " how do you know" he doesn't say anything .

You both get home and he goes straight to the office hoseok says " don't take it personally he gets like this when jisoo leaves" she says to him " oh okay" arisa heads to her bathroom to have a shower and go to sleep only to be startled by yelling she hears yunki cursing it was a side of him she's been trying to avoid for good reason.