The Contract States.

Relationship contract

Partner A min yoongi Commitment level ( 1-10)

Partner B nam Arisa Commitment level ( 1-10)

1. We agree that whoever decides to terminate and/or disobey the clauses within the relationship is to give the other partner $ __________. If the termination is product of a mutual agreement, no money will be exchanged

2. We agree not to engage in any sexual activity or physical pleasure with anyone other then each other nam Arisa will under go a sexual health test every month as per agreement if she wishes to have sexual relations with other she will have to ask permission from one min yoongi

3. We agree to talk every day ( within reason) via text message, telephone conversation, or face to face regardless of :

1. Fights/anger
2. Laziness

4. We agree that nam Arisa will live with min yoongi

5. We agree to see eachother at least two to three times a week to an outing this may entail the following attending Social events, dinner, spending time with each other commitments to careers may occasionally impede; if that's the case then once a week is acceptable.

6. We agree to share intercourse atleast two to three times a week if nam y/n wants to have sex she has to ask min yoongi unless distance or partners periods occur with such activities

7. We agree to practise safe sex . If impregnation occurs , both partners will agree to consider all options unless it was previously planned or a mutual agreement is met.

8. We agree that presents are mandatory on : birthdays, valentine's day, Christmas or lunar new year if mutually agreed anniversaries.

9. We agree not to murder each other

10. Min yoongi will a shared owner of levage bakey/Cafe along with nam Arisa as agreed

11. We agree that if a night is spent together who ever is the first to rise the morning after prepare/retrieve coffee for both to enjoy together in bed.

12. We agree to try and make each other happy and always help one another to the best of our ability, even if it means assisting the other with the disposal of a body

13. Miss Nam Arisa will not enter the office of min yoongi as its prohibited and for personal use only.

14. We agree that if the contract is terminated, nam minchoi debt will go higher and will be terminated .

15. Nam Arisa will not take drugs including the following mushrooms, heroin, cocaine, special k, angel dust, LSD, marijuana, speed, molly.

16. Nam y/n will kiss or hold hands min yoongi when asked or at any social events .

Signature ___________________

Date ___________

She thought to herself this contract is insane but she remember she's doing it to save her brothers ass.

I read the contract and was fuming i couldn't have sex with out asking permission was he kidding i turned to jin and say call your boss I want to speak to him he dials his number yoongi says jin what's taking so long she says it's not jin it's y/n I have and issue with this contract he says what's the problem she coughed I have to ask to have sex with other people really what am I twelve he says okay im coming over to talk you through it.

Yoongi shows up and walks into her place honey he says get me a glass of wine you do have wine right? ( secretly she wanted to pour it over him and throw the bottle at her older brothers head)

She poured him a glass and walk him into the study he talked through the contract and said that if she has sex outside the contract he can find out who they are and protect her at all cost and that being with him everyone will want her its a protection clause she said i get the whole sexual health test but why do you have to live with him he said it is to keep up the image that arisa and yoongi are a serious couple however both will have separate rooms .

She then asked about not going in his office he just told you it's forbidden and she said why have you got guns and drugs in there? He said you can't go in there that's final.

And my brother you will keep your promise if I agree to this contract?

He said don't you want something out of it ?

She said I want my brother alive that's all I want nothing more

She signed the agreement and hand it to yoongi he walks out and says I'll send someone to collect your things in the morning see you sweetie and leaves .

She mumbled as they left " what hell have I signed up for? Why can't my brothers just be normal she cracked open another bottle of red wine and drank it.