The Truth

Jin stitches up taehyun wound he comes out and says " the bullet didn't hit anything however he did lose alot of blood he needs rest and pain killers for the pain management arisa says taehyun can use my room until he heals yoongi says " where will you sleep ?" She cocks her eyebrow and says " in your room my little lazy cat" yoongi smirks she says " ain't gonna happen mr" jin says " boss you want some ice for that burn" yoongi stares at him and walks back into the office.

While taehyun was resting her room she took some items with her and placed them in yoongi's bedroom she had seen pictures of jisoo and it melted her heart she felt a little tickles on her legs it was holly " awww min holly what are you doing in here" holly just wags his tail wanting to be petted yoongi was watching from the office with the door slightly opened just enough for him to look at arisa he noticed that she wasn't just smart she was beautiful caring and very understanding arisa grew on yoongi but he never could figure out why but he knew that he would protect her regardless of contract or not.

Later that night arisa decided to shower and head to bed it was the first time her and yoongi would be sleeping in the same room it was awkward it felt strange not awkward strange but strange in a sense of should we or shouldn't we arisa laid there and thought to herself " he is laying there in his boxers and shirtless why do I want to jump his bones so bad God arisa get a grip " meanwhile yoongi is laying there " I wonder how her lips would feel on mine shit I'm getting hard right now fuck fuck fuck she's right there" it was a night full of sexual tension all of a sudden there was a knock at the door it was namjoon he says " boss you're needed in the office " yoongi gets up and gets dressed arisa turns to him and says " where are you going at this hour?" He looks at her and walks away.

Yoongi came into the office and taehyung says " there's footage here you need to see boss it's unfuckingbelievable " yoongi sits down and reads the file about minchoi junkook pipes up and says "thinking back boss maybe just maybe it's a frame up to make him look like the rat" yoongi started looking at the CCTV footage and his eyes widened he was balling his fists and clenching his jaw he snaps his head in a right and left direction he then slams his hands down on the desk all he said to the six other men " fucking find them, finish them " he demands.

* CCTV footage and audio*

Dante and cross were waiting in storage warehouse waiting for minchoi to show up fifteen minutes later he shows up dante says " have you got the bag with you ?" Minchoi says "yeah I do why?" Cross says " the boss wants it back" minchoi says " the boss would call me why are we here?" Dante smiles at cross and says " he told us to meet you here to get the bag so hand it over" minchoi was leaving with the bag in hand just then Dante kick him in the stomach while cross beat him cross starts laughing " don't worry boss with kill him for taking his money now it's all ours" cross then says " minchoi will run to his sister she lives around here somewhere it's only a matter of time.

*CCTV footage and audio ends*

Yoongi wakes up arisa and says to her " meet me in the office " arsa says " im not allowed in there" yoongi walks away and arisa goes in there and sits down yoongi shows her the footage she's shaking her head in disbelief her brother was telling the truth yoongi knelt down to her and says " im sorry I did that to you and your brother when I find those fuckers I will make them pay " arisa says " I knew something wasn't right a few weeks back why my brother what do they gain from this?" Yoongi started rubbing her legs she pulled him in and hugged him close he pulled her tighter.

The next morning

Arisa woke up to seeing txt got7 and exo at the house she saw Jackson and Mark and they said to her " we'll take care of yoongi you have our word" arisa runs to yoongi and says " are there any leads on my brother please yoongi I have to know?" Yoongi shakes his head " nothing he was at your old appartment last night now he is not" yoongi hugged her she was a mess he leans in and holds her a little more jimin comes over and says to his sister " noona we will find him we got the best tracker in jin " she looks up at him and smiles jimin reassuring her that it will be okay.

Yoongi goes over the plan to hunt down Dante and cross and find minchoi by any means necessary he told got7 to find out where they were last seen and txt to be on the look out if they show up and exo to put word out to other gang members to contact him immediately if they show up anywhere yoongi says " I'll teach them to steal from me " as they are loading up arisa comes up to yoongi and says " I know this isn't appropriate she kisses him on the lips and says please be careful" yoongi looks up at her confused and happy at the same time " what was that for ?" He asks she smiles and walks away meanwhile other members where cheering he yells " alright assholes shows over" they finalised everything and leave yoongi runs back in and pulls arisa to him and kisses her back.

They go in the van it was a long drive they approach their destination yoongi then says softly the teams break up into 3 and make their way to find dante one team takes the left side and the other team takes the right and the 3rd team goes by the entrance they are met by several men they start attacking the other men yoongi and his men enter the main room they see dante and cross holding minchoi at gunpoint " boss I got the rat here's the money " yoongi starts laughing hysterically dante and cross stare at each other yoongi stops laughing and looks at them with a death glare " the only rats I see are you two" mark and Jackson grab cross and dante but dante managed to get his arm lose he reaches down and grabs a knife he slits minchoi's throat before yoongi could even save him junkook and jin tie cross and dante up and place a pillow case over their faces jimin is standing there with tears down his face he just witnessed his older brother being killed by the hands of the men who framed him yoongi and jimin then look at each other and say " arisa" they realise that one of them will have to her that he is dead but who.