Almost There

Arisa had been living with yoongi now for 6 months and a few thousand dollars were shaven off her brothers debt after the incident yoongi agreed to be more open in communication with arisa he knew her time was nearing and he really liked having her around.

Arisa's pov

I have been living here for 6 months and within that time frame I've seen a different man just looking at him now I can't deny that he is very handsome and a great dad it's strange in a way because men like him aren't my type how ever I am sad cause I know that my time here will be over as my brothers debt will be repayed I'm at the half way mark now I'm excited and conflicted at the same time ahhh focus arisa grace focus when I first came here I didn't want to be here not I'm not so sure it's been great spending time with my little brother and jisoo I will definitely miss her but right now I really can't focus and I think yoongi is the reason why.

Phone dinged it was an unregistered number " hello" you said " umm yes hello is this nam arisa grace?" She says yes it is the voice on the other end mentions a name that makes her stop everyone in the room noticed this reaction " how did you get this number, what do you want?" The voice said he wanted to meet her and talk things over she said you'll think about it after she hung up " sis who was that?" Jimin asked her, she looks up and say " my father" he cocks his head and says i thought your father went away" arisa says" so did i" she knew in her heart that jimins father was her dad he raised her.

She went to the back garden to play with holly he always calmed her down when she hears " I think he will miss you most" she chuckled and sees yoongi standing there he says to her " I was wondering ummm kitten nevermind" she stares at him " oooh you little cat" feeling flustered " oh kitten we will have to break up soon" he says and she says " there he is for Minute there I thought you went soft" yoongi laughed " oh honey you wish I was soft" she rolled her eyes at him and walk back inside.

Sometime that evening she kept thinking about the reason why she agreed to this but something wasn't sitting right her brother never stole anything from anyone he was too scared to the one man he feared was their grandpa she started thinking was there a reason he did it or was there more too it she kept telling herself that she were over thinking things too much she does that when she is stressed out it's her coping mechanism you deep thoughts were interrupted by a voice " miss arisa Mr min would like to see you in his office" she realised it's Peter the butler " oh okay thank you peter" she says and head to the office and wait outside the door yoongi opens it he is standing with two tickets in his hand it was to a benefit he clears his throat " uhmm miss nam arisa would you escort me to a benefit this evening?" She stares at him and say " isn't it stated in the contract that I attend this things with you as your "girlfriend " hmmmm" she says sarcastically " yes ill go with you " she says then yoongi goes " hey kitten you can't say I'm not charming " she fell on the floor laughing he smiled gums and all she looked up and said " that's a first min yoongi smiles it's a headline" he nods his head and pushes her out the door yoongi says " aish this girl is too cute".

Arisa wore a beautiful red dress and let her hair drape down he was dressed in a tux you both attended the benefit it was such a great night you both danced even though he protested and said no while dancing you both became very awkward but still made it believable that you two were madly in love that it caught the attention of one very eager paparazzi who was following you everywhere just then he shouted " arisa nam when will min yoongi pop the question?" She froze yoongi said " ignore him don't worry that little brat won't have a job come daylight" she leaned into yoongi he felt her grip tighter at around 11pm you both called it a night and headed home he says " kitten you're gonna miss this " she scoffs " what miss cameras in my face no thanks" the car pulls up to the house.

( a/n: yoongi is trying to woo arisa because deep down he likes having her around she's calming for him okay back to the story)

The next day she came down stairs to the smell of pancakes they were her favourite she sits at the table " eat woman eat " he says she took a bite " omghjgfftsdb it's delicious " he looks at her " and you want to leave all this" she says" you're very disturbed you know that right?" And get ready for work areum greets arisa at her Cafe has it been very popular since she started "dating" yoongi that's when reality hit what will happen when the contract is no longer binding he is part owner maybe things will change after this hard to say .

She was closing up when arisa sees three people come in " we are closed" she says they shut the door she says again " I said we are closed" the voice says "arisa the boss wants you home asap" she turned around and sees her father standing there behind him are two of yoongi's men you say to them " give me a minute please" and usher them away then arisa spits " well If it isn't nam hyun what the fuck do you want?" Her father says " is that how you talk with such filth" he says she looks him up and down " whatever you got to say don't bother old man because park sun is my father not you" she tells him to leave and she grabs her things and get in the car this disturbed her lot she questioned why now? And how come? She knew who to go to if you wanted information she gets home and dinner is waiting for you yoongi wasn't sitting opposite end rather then across from her he had a chair right next to her you both ate dinner giving each other stolen glances.

What did her father want what's even worse is arisa grace Lee nam falling for the mafia king yoongi all day all she could think about was him if he had a licence it would be to drive her crazy.