This Means War

Yoongi slams his fists down on to the table he picks up the phone and dials the number the voice on the other end " hello" yoongi says " it's code red" the voice says " where and when?" Yoongi says last night the voice said " how many do you need " yoongi says coldly " bring the rain" everyone looks up at him knowing what it means.

* BACK AT THE ABANDONED LOT*

Dante sits arisa down on a hard chair and rips off the duct tape " one word dumb whore and you're cooked" says dante she starts laughing hysterically " you call that a threat, bitch please I eat alphabet cereal for breakfast and can still shit out a better insult" he went to slap her but stopped so he pulled her hair in instead " you really think your precious yoongi is going to save you, think again princess" with her free leg she kicked dante in the crotch he winced in pain " listen here dip shit I'm no Disney princess I can save myself" she says to him in a cool tone cross puts the tape back on her and says " she has a mouth" they both laugh arisa just rolls her eyes at them cross grabs some rope and ties her legs together they take her to an empty room its completely dark she sits on the floor with only light reflecting on the wall she stares up at the ceiling thinking of an escape place when an idea comes to her her she has a safety alarm in the shape of a heart keyring she pulled it out " ah ha best birthday gift jimin got me" she starts rubbing it " ffs please work" she says being hopeful.

Back at the mansion jimin is talking to namjoon about the shit that is going to go down in a matter of minutes he then suddenly feels a vibration in his pants he grabs his phone and see a text message he runs to yoongi and says " look at this" the message says.

message: SOS EMERGENCY SILENCER ACTIVATED.

Yoongi says "what does it mean?" Jimin smiles and explains to yoongi that last year he sent arisa a silent alert key ring to protect herself its attachment to his phone and it sends a message when in use " she used it yoongi" yoongi calls for taehyung " track its last location " aerum stand behind jimin and says " your sister is tougher then you think trust me " jimin turns to her and says " I know I taught her well" they both smile and go back to being serious as they were about to finish there was a knock at the door it was NCT got7 EXO TXT STRAY KIDS SEVENTEEN SHINEE DYNAMIC DUO and the entire big hit company and many more.

Yoongi and namjoon start to explain the plan in through detail yoongi says" spare no one catch what person you find but remember dante and cross are mine, you find arisa take her and run to our safe house" everyone one started cheering " KILL THE RATS, KILL THE RATS" yoongi then strapped his gun to his holster he grabbed his blazer and orders them to leave and get in the cars they find the abandoned lot where they are met by many unknown men dante steps out and says " you really thought I'd come alone?" Yoongi smirks " you're as fucking dumb as you look " he says dantes men are met by yoongi's men it was a showdown and a blood bath many lives lost that night after taehyun and Jackson take dante somewhere and finish him cross tell them where arisa was they proceed to find her.