Min yoongi's regret

Yoongi sat in his office all day and night he couldn't even look at her everytime he did all he could think about what he did to her it tore him to pieces yoongi used to be a very different person when he was on the streets he was known as suga the most feared man who didn't take no for an answer it all started when he met jisoo's mother eun she used to be a sex worker that's how they met he came in one night looking for a fun time one time girl they ended up being in a relationship he wasn't comfortable with her choice of job and said to her many times to leave late one night him and her had an big argument which lead him to hitting her violently so bad he put her in hospital she stayed with him even after what he did after many fights that ended with bruises on both ends it was really bad after that she found out she was pregnant with jisoo he swore after she was born he would become a better man and he did until he hurt you and he felt extremely guilty he broke his promise that day.

Yoongi's pov

We got home and all I could see was red the boys have been told not to touch her they can be friends but nothing more the way junkook touched her made so angry I can't believe what just came out of my mouth I accused her of sleeping with my maknae and then she was drinking a bit too much and she started mouthing off yes jimin told me she can take care of herself I don't know what happened I lost control I hit her with my belt one too many times and did something I'm not proud of I raped her say what you want but that's the truth there's no such thing as aggressive sex it rape without consent what kind of a man am I? I stood there watching her leave my guards stopped her and I let the old me come back I punished her in the worst way what if another man did this to my daughter I'd lose my shit I locked her in her room what I didn't notice is that she wasn't eating until jin mentioned that's she's refusing to eat as I unlock the door well I kicked the door in there was an odur emitting form it only to see untouched food trays I looked up and saw y/n I tried to wake her up but she didn't respond I tried again but nothing I got really worried I told the boys to call the ambulance they rushed her to the hospital the doctor told us that she suffered from severe dehydration and she was malnutrished and briusing jimin questioned me I told him I fucked up badly I would blame him if he beat the shit out of me I deserve it im a sorry sack of shit a few days later jimin told us arisa is awake but she doesn't want to see anyone accept him but what she really meant was she that didn't want to see me I honestly don't know how I'm gonna fix this but I have to try she got discharged from the hospital and asked me if she could stay with her parents she went I've never been so lost with out her I don't hold anything against her if she doesn't come back.

--two days---

You get back home and see him sitting on the sofa it's not the yunki you know its a sombre man who looks broken the former shadow of himself you took your bag upstairs placed it in your room you saw your brother and hugged " noona you're back" jimin says the boys say " ever since that night arisa he hasn't been the same" she says nothing he got up and walked towards her, she put her hands out " please don't" she says flinching he saw the reaction from her and walked straight to the office.

Arisa sat on her bed when she heard yoongi him talking to himself in his office

You fucking hurt her

You did this

She's terrified of you

I didn't mean to do it

His mind says but you did and the damage was done! you. Fucking. Laid. A. Hand. On. Her.

He broke his own rule.

He sat there and shook his head he hears a knock on the door it was namjoon he started having a long conversation with yoongi it lasted the whole night she were in the bathroom when she heard " I haven't been like this since jisoo was born " she heard him sobbing " I swore I'd never put a finger on a woman and yet I did why the fuck am I jealous" namjoon says " maybe for jisoo fix things with arisa you know how much that little girl loves her thinks of her as a mother" yoongi had alot to think about.

Arisa sat down with hoseok and he told her about how yoongi used to be and when his little girl was born he became a better man he then went on to say that yoongi was wild and out of control untamed eun was toxic for him he says " arisa eun left after jisoo was born she didn't want to be a mother she cared more about making money with her legs then being an emmoa then there's you a breeze new fresh air you're sassy strong but angel everyone has a breaking point i'm not condoning what he did but he is paying the price for it " arisa and hoseok continued to talk she learned so much about him things she never knew.

----later that evening----

Arisa knocked on the office door " yoongi it's me can I come in I know im not allowed to but can we talk" she says the door opens and namjoon leaves he motioned her to come in she sat down arisa sighed and bit the bullet and started speaking he closed the door making sure no one heard you both " don't worry I won't tell my brother " he nodded " arisa " he said she looked at him " I know everything even about eun" she said you and yoongi needed to have this conversation she could see that this was hurting him just as much it must have been two or three hours into the late morning when she walked out just before arisa leave she reached over grab his hand he stands up and she hugged him and say " it's gonna take time to trust you again but I want us to be in a good place" she left and headed to her room.

---two weeks after the incident----

Things were slowly getting back to normal arisa got excited because her favourite human was staying with you both as soon as she saw the car arrive she ran outside jisoo could get out fast enough " arisaaaaaa" she squealed you scooped her up " appa said you were sick are you otay" she says so sweetly " im fine now princess" she told her how much she missed her arisa and jisoo spend the whole day together.

She asked her what she would like for dinner she pipes up " appa wants to know if you are hungry " arisa looks at yoongi and say " oh does he now, I know a great place" jisoo claps with excitement you three head to the Cafe she tells her you own this place she makes her a hot chocolate and give her a frosted cupcake you and yoongi enjoy a coffee he says thank you under his breath she smiled and look away he could help but notice her blushing " why kitten are you flushed " she smirked at him " shhh min yoongi " jisoo says " kiss her appa " she shakes her head.

You all get back from a nice evening yunki gets a call arisa didn't even need to ask her get jisoo ready and take her with her to watch a movie this time it was Mulan it was 3am she turned the TV off and fell asleep with jisoo in her arms when she heard a noise " sorry kitten were you sleeping" it was yoongi " not really don't worry she's fine " she tells him to let her stay with her and he goes to take rest he goes and freshens up and takes himself to bed.

Even though yoongi still feels terrible and blames himself for what he did to arisa he is attracted to the fact of how mentally strong she is infact some might say he became fascinated with her even the boys started to notice small changes in him .