He's Gone

They untie minchoi his body slumps to the ground jinim yells " BODY BAG NOW!!" while trembling jin suggests that he should step away as he isn't thinking clearly jimin says " fuck off jin just give me a fucking moment will ya " before they zip up the bag he kneels down and says " on my life brother I will make them pay and I will protect our sister on my word" he closes his brothers eye lids and zips up the bag junkook yoongi jhope and namjoon carry his body to the van yoongi then makes a phone call he has been dreading yoongi tells this person that they found minchoi but he was killed he didn't have time to finish the rest as the voice on the other was screaming and crying.

*Arisa's pov*

It was getting late and nobody was telling me anything I tried napping eating watching TV but nothing was easing my mind I just hope they found my brother I went upstairs to take a shower hoping it would but no such luck it did not I went to the kitchen and made myself a coffee I grabbed a book from the self in the living room as I started reading I was getting lost within the pages my thoughts were broken when I thought I heard the door open but it was only the dog walker bring holly back from his late walk holly came over and jumped up on the couch and I started to pet him just then my phone rang and I saw it was yoongi's number I picked it up and said " hello " he was stuttering to get his words out " yoongi what is wrong yoongi" I said I could hear him suck in air and say " we found your brother " I said with a sigh of relief " oh good is he okay?" Yoongi paused and sighed deeply " arisa are you sitting down" I froze in my spot " w_why what's wrong put minchoi on the phone now" yoongi says to me " honey I'm so so sorry minchoi is dead " I dropped the phone and started to cry " n_nnno you're lying no you're lying" I held my chest and screamed as loud as I could I sat there and didn't move I felt numb.

*End of Arisa's pov*

They get home and jin is on the phone to someone jimin runs over and hugs arisa but gets nothing back yoongi is carrying the body bag arisa stands up and looks at him " I want to see him " yoongi says " arisa sweetheart you don't want to see him not like this" she screams for the bag to be open junkook opens it she falls to the floor cradling her older brother " why why why he was a good person never hurt anyone" she then screams that it everyone's fault they are the reason her brother got killed she went to get up but blacked out in yoongi's arms yoongi called to arpil the maid " call doctor kang now please " he tries to wake her up " arisa come on babygirl wake up" nothing she isn't responding he takes her upstairs to their room the doctor enters and he checks up on arisa he then injects her with something yoongi is pacing jimin is in a fit of rage right now there are two hearts that are hurting and mourning the loss of their sibling.

The doctor comes out and says to yoongi psychically she's fine but emotionally she's griving its normal for people who have suffered a great loss to lash out its how they express their emotions I've given her a sedative to help her sleep right now mr min your partner and friend need your support.

Days pass and arisa emerged from Her room she walks to yoongi's office and hugs him he hold her tight and says " im so sorry I tried arisa I really did try" arisa looks up at him and says " I know, now I have organise his funeral " yoongi was on the phone he got the call he had been waiting for but right now he needed to be there for arisa.

* day of minchoi's funeral *

Arisa, jimin are standing outside the church greeting their guests they see the other six men dressed in black suits and white ties they see their mother who is unable to stand she is being held up by her husband and aunty they walk over to arisa and jimin and her mother says " you have each other now take care of one another family is everything" Mrs min places a hand on arisa's shoulder " im so sorry daughter if you need anything please let me know " she hugs Mrs min and yoongi comes over and whispers " I'll protect you no matter what " she nods and says " im not the one that needs protection " she looks in jimins direction they all walk in to the church where minchoi's coffin is facing and they begin the service one by one many spoke about how wonderful he was it was arisa's turn she walked up to the podium and lowered the mic she cleared her throat and said " minchoi Jung nam wasn't just a son he was a brother, friend, father, and around kind person he would help out anyone if they needed it he was also a funny guy too I remember when our appa was teaching us to make mochi and he had rice flour all over him and scared our emmoa by saying mama look at me im a yeti"everyone laughed when she was recalling times with her brother she went on to say that her only regret was that she never told him how much she loved him with tears streaming down her face she says this " my sweet bongo I love you and I will see you again this isn't goodbye it's see you later for now take care of Grammy for me" she walks over and kisses the coffin and sits back down yoongi takes her hand and holds it within his.

Afterwards everyone was at the wake they were laughing and talking arisa says " it's sad that you only see family at funerals or wedding but nothing after that" yoongi nodded in agreement arisa's aunty and Mrs min were helping out with food yoongi says " arisa come with me ?" Arisa follows yoongi to the car they get in and he drives to a place he then covers her eyes and says  " on the count of three i'll remove my hands ready 1,2,3," he takes his hands away and they are at the beach she saw a sequal of water the smell of sea air the sand " yoongi how did you know" yoongi says " just like this arisa let me take away all your sarrows" he places his arms around her waist she doesn't stop him he just holds her because right now she needs someone to hold her up.

Yoongi keeps looking at her and says to himself " if you only knew that everytime I look at you I see my defeat in your eyes" she turns to and hugs him and says " this is beautiful and thank you " yoongi kisses her on the lips and she kisses him back they pull apart " ummm ah hahaha " arisa says they end up going back to the car they head home knowing that they would be missing as they walking she sees her mother and step father he says to her " you have become such an amazing young woman you know jimin idolises you and you made me so proud speaking today and I'm honoured to call you my daughter" she hugged park sun " I love you appa" she says her mother gets up and hugs her she walks them to the door jimin is standing there they wave their parents off one by one their guests start to leave she stares at all seven men and says " im so proud of all of you what you did today I have no words" she winks at yoongi and walks upstairs and heads to bed.