-0

'Ehh?'

"Oi Takemichi hurry up"

'Wha- who....?'

"Michi-kun are you alright?"

The confused blonde boy looked at the source of the voice and widened his eyes at the girl he knew very well in front of him along with four other boys.

"Oi man what's wrong with you?" An arm was put in his shoulders and he looked at the person who did it a little startled.

'Akkun!? What's going on? Why am I back here!? I remembered I was almost hit by a train so why am I here!?'

He felt a sharp pain on his head as he let out a groan and rub the part where he felt the pain. "Ow what was that for!?" He exclaimed and looked at the person who hit him.

"Hanagaki Takemichi. Stop spacing out, what's wrong with you??" The girl in front of him said annoyed but her eyes were looking at him worried.

"I- uh....."

"Man did you stay all night watching p-"

"Yamagishi, Naomi-chan is with us stop it"

"Right, sorry"

Naomi sigh at his friends stupidity and just started walking while the four boys watch her confused. She stop and look back at them looking a little annoyed, "What are you four still doing standing there? We're going to be late let's go"

•••

"Michi I told you to stop spacing out!" The white haired girl groan as she let her legs fall off the table and glared at the blonde boy beside her.

"E-eh...?"

The girl groan again and rolled her eyes, "What's wrong with you today? Did you have a fight with Hina-chan or something?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

"Huh? N-no we didn't fought, I guess I'm just a little tired today" He said while rubbing the back of his head.

Naomi look at him doubtfully but didn't asked further and just sip on her strawberry juice.

"Say... You're going to Shibuya with the others later right?" Said the girl while sipping on her juice.

"Eh? Oh...yeah" he replied quietly looking lost in his thoughts.

Naomi just sigh at her friend's behavior and stood up, startling the blonde who look at her confused. "Where are you going?" Takemichi ask.

"Dunno, I'm going to ditch so see ya"

"Ehh?!?" The boy exclaimed completely forgetting his problem as he abruptly stood up and looked at the girl in shock.

Naomi look at him a little startled by his reaction. "Hm? What?" She ask confused.

"I-uhh ... n-nothing" Takemichi said as he look away sweating. 'Right... Naomi-chan was also ditching school in the past'

"Huh? You're really weird today" Naomi said with a sigh.

Takemichi just laughed sheepishly, "Sorry.."

"Meh whatever, I'll see you tomorrow" the girl said as she turn and walk towards the door.

"Yeah byee Omi-chan!"

The girl stop outside of the room and look back at Takemichi, "Be careful, call me if something happens" she said and continue walking leaving Takemichi alone in the room in his thoughts.