-17

[NAOMI'S POV]

"I heard Draken was stabbed"

I snapped out of my thoughts and glanced at Takeomi while sipping on my strawberry juice.

"Is he alright?" He asked while taking a puff of his cigarette.

"Yeah, he lost too much blood and went into cardiac arrest on the way to the hospital but he's fine now" I replied looking blankly on the floor as so many thoughts running in my mind.

'That idiot.... I knew he was hiding something' I thought while nibbling on the straw of my juice.

'How did he know about the conflict? And more importantly, how did he know about what is going to happen?' I bit the straw hard looking intensely on the floor.

"What are you thinking so deeply?" I let out a yelp when I felt something cold on my cheeks and immediately back away which caused me to fall out of my chair.

I groaned in pain as I look at my strawberry juice that was now spilled on the floor, I look up and glared at the person who did that.

"You spilled my strawberry juice, Waka!" I exclaimed while pointing a finger at him as I pout.

Both him and Takeomi laughed as Wakasa put the plastics he was holding on the table, I glared at them and was about to say something when suddenly I was lifted up off the floor which caused me to let out another yelp in surprise.

"Why are you on the floor princess" I heard a familiar voice as I was suddenly put by this person on his broad shoulder.

My eyes sparkled and didn't hesitate to hug this person's head since he put me on his shoulder, "Benkei!!" I exclaimed hugging him tighter while he laughed and supported my body so I won't fall with his unoccupied hand.

"Why is that you're more happy to see Benkei than your own brother?" Takeomi said annoyed as he blew out a smoke of his cigarette.

I stuck out my tongue on Takeomi while Benkei chuckled and put the things he's carrying on the table. "That's because Benkei is cooler than you Take-nii"

"Hah!?" He exclaimed glaring up at me.

"What about me princess? Am I cool too?" Wakasa asked while opening a can of soda.

I hummed and put one leg on top of my other leg, I'm still sitting on Benkei's shoulder btw, "Well ofc, but I'm still mad at you for spilling my juice and you should stop calling me princess"

Wakasa chuckled while Takeomi muttered something under his breath and Benkei walked towards the couch where Wakasa is sitting.

"I bought you some extra strawberry juice so don't be upset anymore" Wakasa said while rummaging through the plastics they brought.

My eyes lit up and Benkei lifted me off his shoulder and he sat on the couch and put me on his lap.

"Oh right. Did you just disturb my beloved sleep to hangout or there is more?" I said glancing at my brother while letting Benkei prepare my strawberry juice which he insisted to do.

'I feel like a princess for real' I thought sweat dropping.

"No. I was the one who suggested it since I didn't hangout with all of you the other day" Benkei said as he handed me my juice.

'Liar...'

I just hummed in response and I sip on my strawberry juice as the three of them started talking about something that I didn't bother to listen.

'Luckily Takemichi's suspicious acts occupied my mind' I thought and nibbles on my straw, 'If not, I think Sanzu would be having hard time calming me again'