-12

[3RD POV]

"Nao, Mikey is here" Sanzu called to his sister that was sitting on the couch munching on some dorayaki, "I told you to eat carefully"

Naomi stood up from the couch as she remove the crumbs from her clothes while her brother wiped the crumbs on her face.

"Call me if something happens" the girl look up to his brother with a blank look.

She sighed and took her bag and phone from the table, "He hasn't been caught yet?" She asked as they both walk towards outside.

"Yeah"

She hummed in response and looked towards their gate and she saw Mikey sitting on his bike patiently waiting for her.

She unknowingly smiled and started walking towards him, "Sorry, did I make you wait for too long?"

The boy flinched when he heard her voice but immediately put a smile on his face as he turn to look at her.

'Keep calm, keep calm, keep calm- I CAN'T! SHE'S SO CUTE' Mikey face erupted into deep red when he look at her.

Sanzu snickered in the background while the girl tilted her head in confusion when Mikey look away from her, "Is something wrong?"

'Wait, is he blushing? Pft- that's cute' the girl thought while laughing inwardly.

"No. Nothing! You look cute Nao-chan!" Mikey exclaimed as he composed himself looking back at her again with a grin on his face.

Naomi's cheeks get tinted with small blush because of the compliment and she let out a small laugh.

'Ahhh bloody hell, why am I getting all shy now?' She thought a little annoyed.

"Why thank you, you look cute also" the girl mentally slap herself as Sanzu laughed in the back. 'Bloody hell, that was cringe'

"Alright, you two should get going" Sanzu said breaking the awkwardness as he chuckled while giving Naomi a small pat on her back.

The girl glared at her brother knowing she'll get a teasing from him later, "Take care of her, Mikey. She tends to forget everything around her when she's excited and get herself lost" Sanzu added as he help her beloved little sister hop on Mikey's bike. 'But I think you both need someone to look after you'

"I don't..." He heard Naomi mumbled as she pout.

Both boys laughed as Mikey started his bike, "Don't worry, I will" Mikey said flashing Sanzu a smile.

'That's kinda gay' Naomi thought laughing inwardly and hold onto Mikey causing the boy to stiffened.

•••

"Yo Mikey, Nao, you both made it" Draken greeted the two who was walking towards them with smirk plastered on his face.

"Wipe that smirk on your face, Ken-chin" the white haired girl said while rolling her eyes.

"Hah!? Don't call me that, shrimpy" both of them glared at each other with a irk mark visible on their forehead.

"Now, now you two" Takemichi said while sweatdropping as he go between them.

"Ne Mikey, is she your girlfriend?"

The two stopped glaring at each other as they both turn to look at the blonde girl who spoke. Mikey who had been smiling earlier stiffened and his face turned red.

"E-eh?? I didn't know you two are dating" Hinata said surprised as Takemichi tried to hold back his laughter.

"W-we're not..." The poor boy stuttered while his beloved best friend burst out laughing.

"BWAHAHAHA you should've seen your face, Mikey!" Draken exclaimed laughing loudly.

"Shut up, Ken-chin!" Mikey glared at him as his face became redder.

'Girlfriend huh....' The white haired girl thought a bit in daze.

"Ehh? What's wrong? Why are you two laughing?"

"You too Takemitchy!?" Mikey exclaimed looking at Takemichi in hurt.

"S-sorry Mikey-kun"

"We're not dating"

All of them froze as they slowly look at the white haired girl who just bluntly spoke. Naomi tilted her head when they didn't move a single bit.

"Ah!" She exclaimed finally processing what was happening, "I-I mean he- we aren't dating- ack! Mikey don't sulk!"

Draken once again burst out laughing while Takemichi sweatdropped watching Naomi panicking, the other two girls watch the scene in front of them confused not knowing what was happening.

'I don't know what happened in the future for them to get fucked up like that but.... I hope now they'll have a great one' The time leaper thought smiling at them.