-15

[NAOMI'S POV]

I kick a guy straight on his face while dodging an up coming punch from a different guy and punch him on the face knocking him unconscious.

I pant slightly as I look at the guys I knocked down, "Shit. I'm getting tired" I muttered and look around still hoping to see the blonde haired idiot.

'Just where the hell is that guy?'

"Don't get distracted Nao" I heard my brother said as he punch a guy that was aiming a punch to me.

"Sorry..." I quietly said while wiping a sweat on my chin.

'Bloody hell... I'm getting tired and can't find Takemichi' I thought a little frustrated.

"Haru-nii, I'm going to look for Takemichi can you handle this alone?" I asked turning to Haruchiyo while dodging an upcoming punch.

"Yeah don't worry just be careful"

I knocked out the guy and started looking for Takemichi leaving my brother dealing with those pest alone.

I run around the crowds while avoiding some punches and fighting some pest as I was having a bad feeling that something bad might happened.

'Tch, why do I have this heavy feeling since earlier?' I thought while kicking a guy that was blocking my path and continue running.

"I should quickly find him-"

"DRAKEN-KUN!"

I immediately halted and turned towards where the voice came from and saw Takemichi kneeling down with a body beside him.

'It can't be!-'

"TAKEMICHI, WHAT HAPPENED?"

I heard Mikey yelled as I punched some guys that were blocking my way. "Get out of my way you fckers" I said while gritting my teeth in anger.

"DRAKEN-KUN, HAS BEEN STABBED!"

My eyes widened and I felt my heart dropped.

"MOVE!" I snapped back when I heard Mikey's yelled and saw im being stopped by the Hanma guy.

I was about to go and help him but I remembered what just happened, "Dammit"

I run towards where Takemichi is and skid down beside Draken's body, "How is he?"

"I-I don't know, he-"

"TAKEMICHI! NAO-CHIN!"

Mikey called cutting Takemichi off, as Draken suddenly cought some blood making us jerk in surprise.

"He's alive..." I muttered tearing up.

"HE'S STILL ALIVE! MIKEY-KUN!" Takemichi shouted to Mikey.

"TAKE CARE OF KEN-CHIN!"

I eyed the blonde beside me seemingly lost in he's thought, I sighed and stood up. "Go. I'll take care of the pest" I said smiling down at him while offering my hand to him.

He took my hand and stood up with a determined look on his face. 'Well, this is kinda intimidating' I thought sweating slightly as I watched him carrying Draken on his back.

"Michii..." I called making him stop and turn towards me with a confused look, "Please be careful" I said as I was having this heavy feeling again.

He looked at me for a moment and then smiled, "Don't worry, I will"

•••

I sat on the ground panting not caring if I'll get dirty since I'm tired and just wanted to sleep right here.

Mikey immediately left to go to the hospital after that bastard Hanma guy left, Peh-yan and Mitsuya also left following him to the hospital

"Why are you sitting on the ground, Naomi-san" I heard a voice behind me as I slightly turn to look at the person.

I sheepishly smiled when I saw the younger Kawata walking towards me with his usual scowling face.

"I'm tired, and I don't think I can stand up right now" I said feeling my legs getting numb.

"Then..." I tilted my head to the side with a confused look, "W-would you want me to carry you? Sanzu was assisting the others right now" he said and look away with a slight pink on his cheeks.

'Wahhh so cuteee' I thought while stopping my self for pinching his cheeks right now.

"If it's alright for Kawata-san, then sure" I said smiling up at him.

"Y-yes it's fine, and please feel free to call me Angry" he said as he crouch down and lifted me up bridal style.

"Alright then, Angry-kun" I said laughing a little as his face erupted into deep red.

"Oi Angry!" I look to the one who called us and saw Smiley being supported by Mucho and along with them is Chifuyu and Baji, "Mikey won't be happy to see this" Smiley said as he laughed and the others followed except for Mucho of course.

"Huh? What do you mean by that? I was just helping Naomi-san since she can't stand" Angry said as he glared at his brother who was still grinning widely.

"What happened?" My brother came taking me from Angry as he looked at me in concerned.

I put my arms around his neck and buried my face on his chest, "Don't worry, my legs just got numb because it's been awhile since I fought this much"

"Speaking of that, I didn't know Naomi could fight" I heard Baji said and I can tell he's smirking without looking.

"She even knocked all of them in one punch" said Chifuyu while chuckling.

"And those guys didn't even land a single hit on her" Much added making me sweatdrop slightly.

'I didn't know they're observing me'

"Well, Ever heard of the 'Untouchable princess'?" I suddenly asked finally looking at them as they flinch in surprise and I felt my brother tighten his hold on me.