-9

[NAOMI'S POV]

"I died again! Why are you so good at this Nao-chin!" Mikey whined flopping on the floor pouting.

I laughed and drink some of my juice suddenly feeling deja vu on this, "That's because I'm good at everything" I said cockily.

A sudden memory flash into my mind making me froze for a moment.

"This game is stupid, why are you so good at this" said a 9 years old me while throwing the video game controller on the pillow.

"What can I do, I'm just good at everything" a boy with bleach blond hair said cockily with a grin on his face.

"Hmp. You can't even beat me in a fight" I said while crossing my arms.

"Hah!? That's because I don't hit girls!" He exclaimed making the grin on his face disappeared

"Stop making excuses"

"It's not an excuse!"

"Just admit it that I'm stronger than you" I said smirking as I look up at him.

"Why you-!!" He muttered through gritted teeth.

"Izana, Nao, stop fighting and let's go eat"

"Nao-chin? Are you still alive?" I snap back to reality when I saw hand waving in front of me.

"O-oh.... Sorry, what were you saying again?" I asked looking at him.

He huff and crossed his arms with a pout on his face, "I said, we should play something else"

"Sure, It's your turn to choose" I said flopping on the floor while I heard him said an 'Ok'.

'I haven't seen him since that incident, I wonder what he's doing now' I thought staring blankly at the ceiling. 'I didn't even got a chance to visit him when his in juvie' I let out sighed and sat up properly.

"Nao-chin?"

I flinch and look at Mikey who is looking at me with concern in his eyes, 'Ack- stop spacing out, Nao!' I thought slapping myself internally.

"Are you alright? You're spacing out again" he said with a pout.

"Sorry I was thinking of something, are you done picking?" I asked looking at the game he picked.

"Yep! Let's try this-"

"Alright, you two should stop playing and let's eat"

"We're back" both me and Mikey look towards the door and saw my brother along with Takemichi and Draken with plastic of foods with them.

"Welcome back" I said and stood up walking towards them to help carrying the foods they brought.

•••

"You're going to attend the festival tomorrow right, Nao-chin?" Mikey asks while mounting his bike.

"I don't know, I don't really like festivals" I said with a shrug.

He slumped in disappointment making Draken snicker while I tilt my head in confusion, "What's wrong?"

"Mikey wants you to go with him in the festival" Draken answered bluntly as he looked at Mikey smirking.

"Oi Ken-chin!" Mikey exclaimed with a small blush on his face making Draken laughed with Takemichi who is sitting behind him on his bike.

I blush slightly and chuckled, "Is that so? Alright then, pick me up at six" I said smiling at Mikey which made him blush even more.

'AAAHHHHH BLOODY HELL! THIS IS TOO MUCH! HE'S TOO CUTE!' I screamed internally as I felt my heart beating like crazy.

"T-then I'll see you tommorow Nao-chin" Mikey said while avoiding my gaze as he started his bike along with Draken who is grinning widely.

"See you tommorow shrimpy"

"Bye Omi-chan"

I wave goodbye as I watch them drove away from me, I put my hand down when they're gone and walked back inside the house.

"Oh, are they gone?" I heard my brother asked on the kitchen.

I look up at the clock and it's still 4:30, "Yeah" I answered while walking towards upstairs, "Btw, I'm going out with a friend right now" I yelled for him to hear downstairs as I rush towards my room.

I quickly change my clothes,

(Minus the hat and necklace)

and fix my hair as I only put a small powder on my face

I walked out of my room and towards downstairs, I saw Haruchiyo sitting on the sofa watching the tv while eating some snacks they brought earlier.

"Nii-san, I'm going out now" I said making him turn to look at me.

“Alright, be care.....full" he slowly said as his eyes widened and the chip he was holding in his mouth fell to the floor.

"I know I'm pretty but sadly, we're siblings" I said smirking at him.

"I badly wanna punch you right now" he said with an irk mark visible on his forehead, "Where are you going really?"

"I told you I'm going to hangout with a friend" I said while wearing my shoes.

"But you look like you're going out on a date" he said while raising a brow at me, "Mikey wouldn't like that"

I paused as my eyes widen in surprise, I felt myself heating up and hurriedly tied my shoes, "I'm not going out on a date“I muttered with a huff as I stood up.

"Sure whatever you say, who is that friend you are talking about anyway?"

"Koko" I answered as I took my bag and phone on the table.

"Oh, be sure to come home at 8:00" he said and go back to watching tv.

I chuckled when he look at ease now,  knowing he doesn't need to worry when someone will be going to harass me.

'He's worrying too much and forgot that I can defend myself on my own' I thought rolling my eyes.

"I will" I said and kissed him on his cheek.