-8

[NAOMI'S POV]

"You shouldn't wake her up"

"I'm not"

"Then stop staring at her"

I stirred a little when I heard someone whispering, I felt movements and a sudden gasp causing me to quirked my eyebrows and open my eyes slowly.

I saw a blurry person in front of me as I adjust my vision because of the light and only to be face to face with Mikey who is smiling widely at me.

"Good morning Nao-chin, did you sleep well?" I blink and he blink also, his smile not leaving his face.

"Am I dreaming right now?" I asked and he tilted his head in confusion still smiling.

"No"

"Oh..... AHHHHHH" I screamed as I backed away from him which caused me to fall out of bed.

"Omi-chan!"

"Told you we should just wait to her downstairs"

"I didn't mean to scare her"

"What's going on?" I heard my brother's voice as I groan and sat rubbing my back, "Nao?" He called confused when he saw me on the floor and put the milk he was holding on the nightstand.

"Bloody hell...." I muttered and then froze when I remembered something.

"Are you alright Nao-chin?" I slowly look at the person who crouch down beside me and met Mikey's eyes.

"What are you doing here!?" I screeched standing abruptly.

'This shit must be a dream! But why the fuck am I dreaming about him!? Oh hell nah you gotta be kidding me! Nononono I'm not falling to him am I?!?'

"Calm down Nao, and no, you're not dreaming" My brother said noticing the horrified look on my face.

I sighed in relief and flop on my brother's bed, "What was that for?"

"Why are you here so early?" I asked not bothering to answer Mikey as I turned to look at Draken and Takemichi.

"Mikey said he wants to see you" Draken said with a shrug while Mikey grumbled because I ignored him.

"Drink your milk and get up" Haruchiyo said as he exited his room.

"His acting like a mom" Takemichi said with a laugh.

“He looks funny in that pink apron" said Draken as we all laugh.

I drank my milk and move out of the bed walking towards the door, "I'm going to get ready, wait for me downstairs" I said as I walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room" I answered sighing looking at Mikey who is following me.

"Isn't that your room?"

"Eh? That's Haru-nii's room"

•••

"Stop sulking Mikey, it's normal for them to share a bed because they're siblings"

"Then what about me!? I want to sleep with Nao-chan too!"

I drop my spoon as Takemichi choke on his food while my brother and Draken burst out laughing.

I sighed handing Takemichi a water and then glrared at the two who shut their mouths, "You can sleep over here next time Mikey-kun" I said and continued eating my breakfast.

"That's a great idea, what do you think boss?" I look at my brother with my eyebrows raised while he look at Mikey smiling. He's not wearing his mask btw.

'If I didn't know better, I would thought he's gay' I thought laughing internally, 'Well that's fine thoo' I smirked and went back to eating.

"What do you think Nao?"

I look up and saw all of them looking at me which made me sweatdrop, 'What topic are they on again? Meh whatever'

"Yes sure" I answered not really thinking about what they're talking.

"Great then!" Mikey exclaimed with a smile.

My phone rang and I look at the caller's name, "Who?" My brother asks eyeing my phone.

"A classmate of mine, excuse me for a bit I'll just answer this" I said standing up walking outside not bothering to look at them.

"Took you long enough" the person said on the other side when I answered the call.

"Sorry I was eating, do you need something?"

"Not really, are you free right now?" I look through the window and saw Mikey stuffing some dorayaki on his mouth.

"No, I was planning on hanging out with my friends today why?" I said averting my gaze on Mikey.

"Oh well, I was also planning on inviting you to hangout with me but meh nvm"

"Aww are you bored Koko?" I teased laughing which made him grumbled.

"Inupi is not here today so yeah"

I hummed and think for a moment, "Well maybe if I had time left later I'll text you" I said smiling even though he can't see me.

"Sounds good to me"

"Alright then, I'll see you later bye" I heard him hum in reply and ended the call.