-4

[NAOMI'S POV]

I was sitting on the stairs while watching the two in front of me talk, 'Why did I come here again? Wait- where are we anyways?' I thought and looked back at the two.

"You're supposed to meet him here?" Hina asks the boy beside her.

"Yeah" Takemichi replied.

'They're going to meet with someone here? Who?' I thought confused. 'Meh whatever it's none of my business' I added and doze off a little.

I jerk in surprise when I heard various noises of motorcycle, making me annoyed as I look at the direction of the noise.

"Ehh?" I blurted out when they stop in front of us and I noticed the familiar uniform they're wearing.

"Are you sure this is the right place? They all look scary" I heard Hina said as she hide behind Takemichi.

"Oi! This ain't a freaking exhibition! Get the fuck out here!" One of them yelled as some of them walk towards us.

My eyes twitch in annoyance as he continue threatening the two, 'So annoying'

"Could it be that you're Takemitchi?" A sudden new voice that I was familiar with said, making me look back at the scene.

"Y-yes" Takemichi answered sweating nervously.

"Why are you threatening the president's guest?" Said Mitsuya as he kick the guy who apologize immediately, "Follow me" he added as he gesture to Takemichi and Hina.

'Bloody hell? Don't tell me no one noticed me here!?' I thought dumbfounded and look at the two who walk leaving me still sitting on the stairs, "Those two...." I muttered as I watch them in disbelief.

"Hey, aren't you..." I look at the person who spoke and saw some of them looking at me.

I sighed and dusted my skirt as I stood up, "Where's my brother?" I ask as I look at them sideways.

"He's with the 5th division captain" I just hum in response as I jump off of the stairs and started walking towards where Takemichi and Hina headed.

"Actually, we have another one with us" I heard Takemichi said as he laughed nervously but then shreak making me jerk a little, "Omi-chan!! Where is she!?"

'They really forgot about me' I sighed and then walked towards them surprising Mikey and Draken when they saw me.

"We left her there-Ack"

"Yes, you did" I said while kicking him lightly behind.

"Naomi-chin?" Mikey called as I turned to look at him and Draken.

"Yo" I said and grin a little as I walked towards them.

"Eh? You know them Omi-chan?" Hina asks while Takemichi looks at us in full of shock.

"Her brother is one of us" Draken answered while I lean on Mikey's beloved bike.

"I thought you won't coming" Mikey said while we watch Draken talk with Hina and Takemichi.

"I just went with them, I didn't know that you were the ones they would be meeting here" I shrug.

He just hum in response but I can feel him still looking at me, "Take a picture it'll last longer Manjiro" I teased as I look at him side ways.

"Yeah, sure" he said chuckling slightly.

I can feel another eyes on us as I turned to look at the direction where I felt the stare and saw Takemichi looking at me and Mikey sympathetically. I shot him a confused look but he just shook his head and grin slightly.

"This idiot.... he's really hiding something from me" I muttered as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Did you say something Nao-chin?" Mikey suddenly asks making me jerk a little.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about something"

"And what is that?"

"Uhh... I forgot"

"Of course you did" He said with a sigh while I just giggled.