-3

[3RD POV]

"Omi-chan!!" Naomi turned and look at the blonde who is running towards her.

"Yo Mitchi—oof" she got cut off when Takemichi suddenly engulf her in a hug, "Pft. Did you really miss me that much?"

He snort and pulled back, "Why are you ditching classes these days?" He suddenly ask while raising a brow at the girl.

"School is boring" Naomi simply said with a shrug making him rolled his eyes.

"Is that a reason to ditch without telling us?" A voice said behind.

The girl turned to look at who spoke and saw Akkun with the others, "You're so mean Naomi-chan, how can you ditch without us?" Yamagishi said with a pout.

"Meh, I'm too lazy to barge in your room, and I don't wanna get scolded again" The five of them just laughed when they remembered that she once barge in their room while the teacher was discussing saying she wants to ditch and buy some dorayaki that's why she got scolded.

"You shouldn't barge in while the teacher is discussing, idiot" Makoto said as he laugh harder making Naomi annoyed.

"Whatever" Naomi said with a sigh as she turn to look at Takuya who is smiling because of what just Makoto said, "Taku-chin let's go buy some strawberry milk!!" The girl exclaimed as she grab Takuya's hand startling him.

"Slow down Omi" Takuya said chuckling slightly as she let the girl drag him to the vending machine.

•••

"Neh Omi-chan, wanna go shopping with me later?"

Naomi turned to look at her bestfriend with half lidded eyes, "Hm? Sure, but where's Mitchi-kun anyway?" She asks with a small yawn while rubbing her eyes.

The pink haired girl giggled at her cuteness as she passed a strawberry milk to Naomi making her eyes sparkle like a child who got what they wanted the most. "You're the best Hina-chan!" Naomi exclaimed as she took a sip of her strawberry milk.

Hinata just laugh and answered her previous question, "I don't know where's Takemichi but he's kind of acting weird lately" she said as a worried expression plastered her face.

Naomi look at Hinata sideways and then back to sipping her juice, "Don't worry, I bet he's just messing around with the others" said Naomi with a sigh while Hinata giggled.

"Yeah you're right, anyways! Let's get going" Hinata exclaimed as she picks her bag up making Naomi look at her confused.

"Where?"

"Shopping remember?"

"Ohh... Right let's go" Said Naomi as she pick her bag and stood up and started walking outside.

The pink haired girl just chuckled at her bestfriend's behavior but nonetheless followed her.

Both girls enter a shop for clothes as they look for some clothes that catches their eyes, "Ne what do you think about this one Omi-chan?" Hinata asked the girl beside her who was looking at some oversized shirts.

Naomi turn to look at her and look at the clothes she was holding, "Mhm, I think that'll look good on you, go try that" Hinata go to the dressing room while Naomi pick some oversize shirts and some croptop that catches her eyes.

[NAOMI'S POV]

"I will never tell Hina about this!"

"What? 'Never tell' me what?" Hina said behind Takemichi making him jerk in surprised.

I stifled a laugh and grin slightly, 'This idiot is hiding something'

"Hina? W-w-why are you here?"

"I'm going home from shopping with Omi-chan" Hina said as she points her thumb at at me while I grinned at Takemichi. "Takemichi-kun, what are you doing here?" Hina asks making the boy stiff.

Hina stared at Takemichi intensely making him sweat in nervousness, while I just sighed at them. 'Why am I even here? I should have just gone home and eat some dorayaki's' I thought as I look back at them.

"Takemichi-kun, your phone is ringing"

"Hm? Oh!"

I didn't bother listening and let my mind fly somewhere else, 'Right ... Haru-nii has a meeting with his gang toda-'

"Omi-chan" Hina called cutting my thoughts as I look at her with a questioning look, "Wanna come with us?"

"Where? Meh whatever, sure" I said boredly and walked behind them a little.