-10

[NAOMI'S POV]

The sky is now starting to turn orange and I was standing on the side of the road waiting patiently for the man who is so obsessed with money.

"Naomi-chan?" I heard a male's voice called that I recognize making me turned to face him.

"Woah, you look hot Nao" I heard another voice said as I shifted my gaze to that person.

"Nice to see you here Fuyu" I said and smiled to the blonde haired boy.

"Oi, don't ignore me!" The long haired boy beside him exclaimed annoyed.

"Calm down Baji-san" Chifuyu said while chuckling, "Why are you here alone, Naomi-chan?"

"Are you going on a date or something?" Baji said while crossing his arms and smirk at me.

"Wipe that stupid smirk on your face, Kei" I let out an annoyed sighed and cross my arms, "Why is everyone thinking that I'm going on a date?" I muttered annoyed.

"Maybe it's because of what you look right now" Chifuyu answered with a shrug.

"What? Why? Is there something wrong with what I look right now?" I asked tilting my head confused, but not really worried if I look an idiot or something.

Chifuyu chuckled while Baji was grinning like an idiot.

"You look hot/stunning" they said in unison.

I look at them blankly while they look at each other in surprised, 'Am I witnessing a gayshits right now?' I thought watching the two who was still looking at each other.

"Where are you two going anyways?" I asked interrupting their lovely staring contest.

They both snap back to there sense and look away at each other awkwardly, "We were just about to go to the convenience store to buy some peyoung yakisoba" Chifuyu answered with a cough.

"I think the we should get going, see yaa Nao" Baji said and dragged Chifuyu.

"Wha-wait Baji-san- Bye Naomi-chan!" Chifuyu exclaimed while getting dragged by Baji.

I giggled and waved bye to them, suddenly a car stopped in front of me making me stop waving to them and look at the car

The car window slides down revealing the man I've been waiting, "Yo, shorty" Koko said while grinning at me.

I look at him blankly for a moment and then throw my bag at him as I opened his car and get inside, “Ow, what was that for, Nao?" He said while rubbing the part where my bag hit him.

"For making me wait of course" I said smiling at him as he sweat nervously, "Now, start the damn car before I lose my patience"

"Y-yes"

•••

Both of us spent our day playing in the arcade and shop some clothes or buy something useless just for our fun.

Now we are inside of a restaurant waiting for our foods to arrive, "I heard you joined a gang?" Koko asked while playing with his glass of water.

"Yeah" I answered boredly because I've been hearing that alot lately.

"Well, that's kind of surprising"

"How so?"

"You've been telling us for years that you won't ever get yourself involved with gangshits" he said and then glance at me, "So what's the sudden change of mind?"

I paused for a moment and then suddenly, a certain boy flashed into my mind making my heart skip a beat, "Well..... There is someone whom I'm kinda interested in" I said smirking at Koko while he raised a brow at me.

"Excuse me Ma'am, Sir, here's your food" a waiter said interrupting our conversation as he placed our food on the table, "Enjoy your food" The waiter added and left.

"Thank you for the food" Koko and I said in unison and started eating our food, forgetting what we just talked a moment ago and talk about something else instead.