-5

[NAOMI'S POV]

"I thought you said you're going to hangout with your friends today?" A voice said from behind me.

"I didn't know he's friends to Mikey and they're meeting tonight, I just tag along" I said side eyeing my brother while grinning a little.

"Friends to Mikey? Who?"

"Takemichi-kun"

"Oh, the one that looks like an idiot?"

"Hey! Don't call him that" I said turning to him while punching his chest lightly which made him laugh.

"Keep walking you two"

I pout and crossed my arms as we continue walking, "I'm tired Keisuke~" I whined sighing a little.

"Tell that to Mikey, I'm sure he'll be really happy to carry you" Baji teased as he grinned at me while my beloved brother just smirk behind his mask.

I felt my heart skip a little as I glared at Baji, "Shut up, Baji" I said and look away.

"Sure but.... Is that a blush I'm seeing?" He said while poking my cheeks.

I slap his hand away and glared at him again making him laugh, "It's hot here so I'm going to Michi-kun!" I huffed and walked a little faster.

"I'll see you later lil'sis" my brother said laughing a little.

'I'm not blushing, I'm not blushing' I thought repeatedly as I walk towards Takemichi.

"Omi-chan? Are you alright? Your face is red" Takemichi said when I reach him.

I can hear Baji's sneakers along with my brother making me grit my teeth in annoyance, "I'm not blushing" I said through gritting my teeth.

"I-i-i didn't say anything like that Omi-chan" I froze for a moment and look at Takemichi who is sweating furiously while looking at me with tears in his eyes.

'Ack- I didn't mean to scare him' I thought and look at him apologetically.

"Sorry, I got something in my mind" I said and laughed sheepishly as he tilted his head in confusion.

I turned a little to look at Baji and my brother as I send them a glare which they return with a grin, "I'll kill you both" I mouthed to them and look back ahead ignoring Takemichi's weird stare.

•••

I was quietly listening to Mikey beside Takemichi as he tells everyone about Moebius when suddenly someone kick Takemichi making me jerk in surprised.

"That hurts! What the hell are you doing-" Takemichi groaned when he fell to the ground as I looked up and saw Pachin with Peyan who bend down to Takemichi's face.

"Hah? you got a problem?" Said Peyan in Takemichi's face.

"You're Hanagaki aren't you?" Pachin said behind them as he look down on Takemichi.

"You took care of Kiyomasa of our squad during the underground fighting incident didn't ya?"

"How you plannin' to pay for the bets we lost?"

'How troublesome' I thought sighing.

"The bets?" Takemichi said confused.

"Cut it out Pachin" I said stepping in front of Takemichi. I can see my brother in the corner took a step forward a bit, knowing that Pachin is in a bad mood and might do something he didn't mean.

But knowing the man, he wouldn't dare to hit me because he treats me like a sister despite knowing each other for only a week. And even if he would really hit me, I can just knock him out.

"Don't start a fight with the president's guest, Pa" said Mitsuya from behind them as he explained to them the "Kiyomasa incident" that I don't even know of.

The three of them started arguing whilst I help Takemichi off the ground and laugh a little when I heard Pachin called himself "Dumb" which is true.

"Oi, Pa" Draken called which made Pachin jerk a little, "Shut up" Pachin bowed a little as he shut his mouth, whilst Peyan said sorry to Draken.

"Forgive them Michi-kun“ I said with a grin as I patted his back lightly.

"What an absurd guy" said Takemichi as Draken explained to him as to why Pachin was acting that way whilst Mitsuya explained of what happened to Pachin friend's girlfriend and as to what kind of gang is Moebius.